Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is Simcraft counting for the bleed effect from [Blackhand Doomcutter]? Didn't see the bleed being applied. It currently sims equal to [Crushto's Neck Separator] for me.

It is not, probably because the damage it does is pretty insignificant.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-11-23 at 03:33 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Do you use your instant HTs during Berserk to proc Blood Talons, especially during the opener? I'm very torn about that.
    Last edited by mmoc6a0648fd4d; 2014-11-23 at 04:37 AM.

Simcraft showed a 900 DPS loss when I switched out my legendary cloak with a heroic dungeon cloak. Is this really the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Simcraft showed a 900 DPS loss when I switched out my legendary cloak with a heroic dungeon cloak. Is this really the case?
    in hc dung and raids proc is disabled, but in out world it's still procing , and simcraft count with proc still

The cloak was changed to not proc for level 100 characters in SimulationCraft, if you're still seeing it proc in your damage breakdown its because that change isn't included in the version you're using. That said, it does have extremely good stats as having three secondary stats causes it to have a higher total amount of stats on the item which makes it very competitive with 630 cloaks; you'll likely only see it lose to WoD cloaks if that cloak has a WoD enchant, is warforged, or has a socket.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the trinket comparison to reflect the trinket hotfixes. Before anyone asks, Lucky Double-Sided Coin was indeed nerfed, but as its only competitor got nerfed more than it did it is now BiS.

So the 620 pvp trinket is still better than all the 630 heroic trinkets? even after the nerfs? LOL if so.

Yup, it wasn't nerfed and the only trinket that gave it a run for its money (Gor'ashan's) was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varianoxa View Post
    Do you use your instant HTs during Berserk to proc Blood Talons, especially during the opener? I'm very torn about that.
    Yes, not only does Healing Touch effectively have infinite DPE because its free, the effective damage it does is actually more damage than you would do casting a Shred instead which means its the best choice even if it causes you to energy cap (which, I should add, should not usually be a concern even in your opener thanks to the Berserk perk).
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-11-24 at 04:33 AM.

Deleted
    Hey Pawkets and thanks for all your job.

But i have a kind of problem , what can I do in order to benefit on my Opening ?

I explain myself :

-10 HT , -2 Pot , -1 Incarnation (i dont waste the GCD) 0 , so i pull with a rake and shred until i have 5 CP (easy way) , first probleme for me !

I use Feroce Bite or RIP ? , cuz if i use my FB i should most of the time deal something around 65 to 100k and win the proc on my HT , which i will apply on my next RIP.

In second case i use RIP , and will deal soemthing around 40k or Less , and I apply this Spell again with the HT buff , so in fact i lost the duration on a less powerfull RIP to rephresh it with a new one , more powerfull. But during this time the dmg deal beteween my First anf my Second CP break is the big deal of Feral druid , am i right ?

So :

Is it worth it to loose something around 60k dmg for a 7 sec more duration on my RIP ?

So i have 2 questions : What should I do as first CP break ? , And when exactly should I use my Berzerk/Tiger Fury combo ?

I'm waiting your answer with pleasure

Forgive my english , i'm a french player (Lame T-T)
    Last edited by mmocc2310f0ec2; 2014-11-24 at 05:26 AM.

When I look at your armory it says that the Primal Combatant's Insignia of Conquest gives +145 agility. When I look it up it says that it gives versatility. Is that a bug or am I being an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Necto View Post
    What should I do as first CP break ?
    You want to Rip first and then use your subsequent sets of combo points on Ferocious Bites. Refreshing the Rip with Bloodtalons is not a damage gain even if the initial one was applied without Tiger's Fury and the new one is, and Ferocious Biting first causes you to lose too much Rip damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Necto View Post
    And when exactly should I use my Berzerk/Tiger Fury combo ?
    You can pretty much use it after you cast your first Rake. As long as you Berserk first it will raise your energy cap to 150 and prevent Tiger's Fury from flooding energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stale View Post
    When I look at your armory it says that the Primal Combatant's Insignia of Conquest gives +145 agility. When I look it up it says that it gives versatility. Is that a bug or am I being an idiot?
    The trinket was hotfixed shortly after 6.0 launched and since the changes have not been patched client side it causes the armory to show the old, incorrect stats. Versatility is the correct stat.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    The trinket was hotfixed shortly after 6.0 launched and since the changes have not been patched client side it causes the armory to show the old, incorrect stats. Versatility is the correct stat.
    Oh, I see I was being an idiot after all. I knew that they changed the trinket but not like that. Thanks!

Deleted
    Does Mark of the Shattered Hand scale with mastery or savage roar?

It benefits from Savage Roar and Tiger's Fury but not mastery.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the enchant section regarding weapon enchants following a handful of changes in SimulationCraft that improved the accuracy of Mark of the Shattered Hand implementation.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-11-25 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    Do you have any numbers for the weapon enchants? Or can you help me with the code to simulate both enchants?
    Currently it is unbelievable for me that the bleed enchant should be better than the crit procc, especially with the crit attunement (if this affects the procc).

What are you guys using from the level 90 talent row? I've found the constant healing bonus from DoC to be absolutely amazing in CMs (6-10k hps on bosses) since we have so many free globals and I can easily keep rejuv up on myself and 2-3 other targets, and healing touch just heals for so much. Has anyone used the other two talents actively and can share some experience?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    What are you guys using from the level 90 talent row? I've found the constant healing bonus from DoC to be absolutely amazing in CMs (6-10k hps on bosses) since we have so many free globals and I can easily keep rejuv up on myself and 2-3 other targets, and healing touch just heals for so much. Has anyone used the other two talents actively and can share some experience?
    I've just used NV so far, never looked on numbers! I wonder if someone have a macro to use HT on my targets target and if not possible (e.i unfriendly out of range etc.) use on me, Manly because of the extra effect added to DoC. I think rejuv would be easy to mouseover but since I'm playing BT I wouldn't feel secure with a mouseover macro on HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabator View Post
    Do you have any numbers for the weapon enchants? Or can you help me with the code to simulate both enchants?
    Currently it is unbelievable for me that the bleed enchant should be better than the crit procc, especially with the crit attunement (if this affects the procc).

Ran some simulations a couple of days ago to check the numbers myself. This is using my own gear (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tagon/advanced), but it's essentially a heroic dungeon profile, so it should apply to most players.

Pretty sure you're using a version that doesn't include the changes I made yesterday. Also it looks like you setup your mastery enchant wrong :P

As you'd expect, the gap narrows as you raise the gear level higher and higher. It seems that Thunderlord overtakes it when approach full Mythic Gear and I've updated the guide to reflect this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    DoC all the way. I've used HotW (and very occasionally NV) for Brawler's Guild or other solo content for obvious reasons, but generally neither of those can even begin to compare to DoC in group content.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-11-25 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Pretty sure you're using a version that doesn't include the changes I made yesterday. Also it looks like you setup your mastery enchant wrong :P
    As I said, it's from a couple of days ago, but the ranking remains the same. And aye, seems like there was a 'the' in the enchant where there shouldn't. Since most of the enchants are 'Mark of the <orc clan>', I saw the pattern and figured all of them were, but nope. Did catch that deviation for the Warsong enchant, though.

After updating SimulationCraft, I get these results:

What exactly did you change? It's almost a thousand more DPS.