Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    aggixx: Do you keep a ‘BiS’ list somewhere now that Summon Stone is shut down?

Yeah sorry there's a summonstone mirror you can check for that, I've updated the link in the guide to it. That section was never really meant to be the permanent solution its just ended up that way because I'm too lazy to change something that already works :P

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

nvm, I'm blind

not to sound like a downer but Im very dissapointed with feral this expansion. very 1 dimensional and very lack luster. I was given boomkin gear and my guild just asked me to go boomkin. it was fun but i preffer feral. Im hoping lego is the revival of feral. It feels like we are a dying breed. Most the other ferals on my server have gone boomkin just because feral has fallen off so hard. rant over. I still love feral and i try to get it in when i can its just dissapointing that we are like the last of hte mohicans,.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

What non set would you use for feral ? Mythic Chest from Socrethar or mythic Legs from Mannoroth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy123 View Post
    What non set would you use for feral ? Mythic Chest from Socrethar or mythic Legs from Mannoroth ?
    There is a link to feral BIS gear on the first post of the page, the link also contains which pieces to switch out depending on the fight.
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Chest from Socrethar if using the class trinket, legs from Mannoroth if not.

- - - Updated - - -

In which scenario is mastery at its absolute strongest, and which profile does that correspond to in Simcraft? I would check myself, but I have issues with crashes when attempting to load/view the results page.

Previously with snapshoting gaining trinkets made feral harder. Applying trinked dots was DPS-decider over not applying trinked dots.

Right now gaining trinkets does not increase difficulty. Instead it reduces difficulty. You gain more energy per second with good trinkets. More energy per second = less dot downtime. It becomes easier to play. Easier to play means Risk/Reward formula will never work again like pre-snapshot change.
    It means that best ferals will be way worse with patch releases. Noob ferals will gain more damage, as they gain more energy per second each patch easing rotation for them.

Summary: Risk/Reward now decreases with patches, not increases like in snapshot patches. It means that highest posible damage is way lower, because risk is way lower too. Less best ferals will top meters, it will depend more on blizzard patchnotes and less on skill.

TLDR: Casuals win, Snapshot players lose.

I'm trying to push my feral druid to 695 baleful but all the loots i keep getting are crit/multi. I know from the guide it says crit/mast is best and then crit/multi. Atm I have 38% mastery and 7% multi. I'm not sure if i should just hold out and wait for crit/mast or have a combo of both?
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-10-25 at 01:37 AM.

It doesn't really matter. As long as what you get is an upgrade to what you already have, I see no point in not taking it. Unless you have a ton of empowered apexis fragments or apexis crystals to spend, but even then I wouldn't put a lot of time into getting something I'd be likely to replace shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    It doesn't really matter. As long as what you get is an upgrade to what you already have, I see no point in not taking it. Unless you have a ton of empowered apexis fragments or apexis crystals to spend, but even then I wouldn't put a lot of time into getting something I'd be likely to replace shortly afterwards.
    I understand what you are saying, but myself having played a hunter where +Crit is a must on all gear or multi/mast for DK, being told to get whatever is an upgrade isn't quite the answer I was looking for. I'm trying to get my druid the perfect rolls on baleful to optimise +dps for my dps check mount runs. I don't intend to get any better gear than Baleful (+valor upgrades if required).

so i just got this soul capacitor. saw a few posts about canceling the aura. can someone explain this? i dont understand
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    so i just got this soul capacitor. saw a few posts about canceling the aura. can someone explain this? i dont understand
    If the boss is about to leave or you have to run out of range, like on Iskar, you want to be able to cancel the proc early so you don't lose out on the damage. When you cancel the proc early you still get the explosion, it's just from the damage you've done until then instead.

The macro you want is:
    /cancelaura Spirit Shift
    Last edited by Rioo; 2015-10-25 at 09:22 PM.

Today i win Mirror Mithyc with socket , should i use? I have Capacitor hwf and Seed h.

As far as single-target goes, Capacitor and Seed wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I'm trying to push my feral druid to 695 baleful but all the loots i keep getting are crit/multi. I know from the guide it says crit/mast is best and then crit/multi. Atm I have 38% mastery and 7% multi. I'm not sure if i should just hold out and wait for crit/mast or have a combo of both?
    what, dunno what u talking about multistrike is top 2nd secondary stat, be glad u are lucky
    and overall itemlvl wins

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Today i win Mirror Mithyc with socket , should i use? I have Capacitor hwf and Seed h.
    you can play switching trinkets for different encounters, but for stacked aoe mirrors would be better, but overall you won't see any big increase
    Last edited by Zstr; 2015-10-26 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    what, dunno what u talking about multistrike is top 2nd secondary stat, be glad u are lucky
    and overall itemlvl wins
    I don't want to settle for 2nd best.
    I'm not sure if i should just hold out and wait for crit/mast or have a combo of both crit/mast + crit/multi without favouring either side?
    I farm Tanaan dailiy so i get lots of apexis, I am patient
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-10-26 at 09:34 AM.

That is ultimately up to you. Multistrike is better than mastery on pure single-target fights, but as soon more targets are introduced, mastery far surpasses multistrike.

there are no breakpoints so u just go whatever stats have higher dps value, at that itemlvl there is no point doing minmaxing for your gear, any stat combination would be enough to set foot in nomal HFC to step on next gear lvl

Thank you for the advice, switching to crit/multi because i'm only interested in single target mount run bosses.
    Won't lie, dps has gone up to 17-19k as opposed to 11-14k i was rolling.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-10-27 at 06:00 AM.