World of Warcraft, In Minecraft! Working Dungeons, Looting, Questing, and more!

Tyler, Lead Dev: "It's an ambitious project, I know it, the whole team knows, it... But, when you get a group of like-minded individuals together... The world is your canvas. You just gotta pick up the brush."
    The Goal:
    Using Rumsey's Crafting Azeroth project, The Colterra Team is going to be producing a server themed around Roleplaying primarily, similar to that of LOTC-based structuring, however, incorporating various World of Warcraft elements to supplement the desire for the world.

What we want:
    Within this world, we want to create a very close experience to that of traditional World of Warcraft. We want classes, races, inventories, spells, custom weapons, dungeons, loot, everything that makes World of Warcraft an awesome game, we want all that in it. Now, do we think that implementing all of this stuff is going to be an easy task? Hell no. We'd be dumb if we did. So, our theory is going to be a gradual implementation of all the above, while still giving our players content that they can do, and gradually be spoon-fed the new stuff, making the experience better-tailored to the user feedback.

What we are not:

We are not a company, with infinite amounts of time to produce this project. This is a collection of like-minded individuals trying to accomplish a HUGE goal, in a relatively long time-span. Early estimations say about 6 months, to a year until we're into an excellent state. However, we haven't gotten to the nitty-gritty stuff, so that's left to be said. We are also not a PvP-Factions server. If you join the server, you are expected to Roleplay. That's one of the big, big requirements. This will not be a server for the typical minecrafter. You'll either need to assimilate, or scatter with the rest of the mature population.

I like this! I want to join:
    I'm sure you do, however, if you wish to join, you'll need to fill out a brief entrance-application, then, you'll need to have a skype, in which you'll be physically interviewed by our Team Leaders, and they'll decide if they want you on. Fill out the application below.

I like this.. but i don't wanna do work:
    Bro, we feel you. That's exactly what most of our staff team wants, but, if you have a vision, only you can make it happen. You can follow us on twitter, or be added to our Skype Public Chat to hear our bull-****, and hangout with the crew.

Twitter: twitter.com/WMCstaff
    Team Captain's Skype: cranberryman45

I wanna join! IDC WHAT IT TAKES!

Fill out this app:
    ----------------------
    MC-Name:
    Do you have Teamspeak:
    Do you play WoW actively:
    Have you played WoW in the past:
    Max Level/Class/Race/Faction:
    What intrigues you about our server:
    --------------------------------------------
    Thanks everyone! Quest on!

I like what's going on here, but how are you going to do this with the minecraft world on the edge with Bukkit gone? Are you working with another control, or waiting on Sponge?

----------------------
    MC-Name: Sylbhann
    Skype Contact Info: Sylbhan
    Skype name is really just one "n" not to be confused with MC-Name
    Do you have Teamspeak: yes
    Do you play WoW actively: At least 4 times a week, + raids
    Have you played WoW in the past: Started WoW alpha 1999 by invitation
    Max Level/Class/Race/Faction: 90 / Druid [Guardian] / Tauren / Horde
    What intrigues you about our server: It's a lot of work, but I know you'll need programmers and I'm willing to pitch in.
    Last edited by Apocolyptus; 2014-10-14 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolyptus View Post
    I like what's going on here, but how are you going to do this with the minecraft world on the edge with Bukkit gone? Are you working with another control, or waiting on Sponge?

----------------------
    MC-Name: Sylbhann
    Skype Contact Info: Sylbhan
    Skype name is really just one "n" not to be confused with MC-Name
    Do you have Teamspeak: yes
    Do you play WoW actively: At least 4 times a week, + raids
    Have you played WoW in the past: Started WoW alpha 1999 by invitation
    Max Level/Class/Race/Faction: 90 / Druid [Guardian] / Tauren / Horde
    What intrigues you about our server: It's a lot of work, but I know you'll need programmers and I'm willing to pitch in.
    If Bukkit does decide to go down, then we'll likely transfer over to it's close cousin, Spigot. Most bukkit plugins work with Spigot anyways, so it really shouldn't affect much about how we approach things.

Sent you a skype request, schedule the interview whenever ye' like.

application

MC-Name: shazam_5
    Skype Contact Info: necro chicken
    Do you have Teamspeak: naw
    Do you play WoW actively: naw
    Have you played WoW in the past: yes
    Max Level/Class/Race/Faction: 69 mage orc
    What intrigues you about our server: rpg

This thing still a reality in the process or did you guys sign out?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolyptus View Post
    This thing still a reality in the process or did you guys sign out?
    Looks like it's dead.