Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Defending someone that I love. I want it to be remembered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I want to punch a meteor
    how does punching a meteor kill you?
    Hi

A Glorious one... preferably killing a super villain... Maybe one similar to Hitler...

A villain that by killing now everyone would hate me, but later generations would praise me, and build statues to me. If only someone like that existed... Ohhh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    I want to punch a meteor, or a bear. They were talking about bears on the radio this morning and fighting a bear seems like a pretty manly way to go.
    If by manly you mean punching a 600 pound Ursine carnivore, having it bitch smack you into the stone-age and chew on the back of your head while you cries to death... Then yeah sounds wonderful.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    how does punching a meteor kill you?
    Giant chunk of rock hurtling toward the ground would probably pack quite a wollup. It's not a meteorite until it hits the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    If by manly you mean punching a 600 pound Ursine carnivore, having it bitch smack you into the stone-age and chew on the back of your head while you cries to death... Then yeah sounds wonderful.
    Russian bar mitzvah. It'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I can't remember where I heard it, either it was from a real scientist or a scifi stuff but what I heard it would be probably the most excruciating death imaginable, being tore with the gravity and something
    To put it very simply, yes, the result would be being torn apart. Claiming that this would be the "most excruciating death imaginable," though, would be rather silly; you would likely succumb to shock, if not from the mental horror of realizing you're right next to a black hole, from the pain immediately following it. Mostly my reason for it would be for the aesthetics of it, not for the comfort of the death itself; I have no particular desire for a soft death, letting my existence fade away uncared for.