Ghost Iron going up in 6.0?

So with all the people coming and everyone regemming their gear do you think the price of Ghost Iron Ore will go up in price tomorrow? seeing as it's used for prospecting.

It's probably going to see at least a short-term spike, although in the long run it might or might not go up higher, depending on how the demand goes once they add the WoD profession updates. You won't be able to fly in the first Draenor patch, and maybe not for the entire expansion, so that might also affect the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnshadow View Post
    It's probably going to see at least a short-term spike, although in the long run it might or might not go up higher, depending on how the demand goes once they add the WoD profession updates. You won't be able to fly in the first Draenor patch, and maybe not for the entire expansion, so that might also affect the price.
    you can't fly in draenor zones i'm talking about ghost iron ore not the draenor zone ore, you can fly in any other zone except for draenor.

With the unified auction houses, I expect prices to drop with the increased competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
    With the unified auction houses, I expect prices to drop with the increased competition.
    With the Pandaria zones going cross-realm, the prices may sky-rocket depending on how many servers Blizzard puts together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
    Dude, it's increased competition and buyers, it's not a one way street deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    With the Pandaria zones going cross-realm, the prices may sky-rocket depending on how many servers Blizzard puts together.
    are they going cross realm on the patch or at the expansion release?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    you can't fly in draenor zones i'm talking about ghost iron ore not the draenor zone ore, you can fly in any other zone except for draenor.
    Yes-- you can fly and gather ghost iron, but not Draenore. If they leave in the Pandaria BS catch-up....

10+ Year Old Account
    Bots will be broken for a while, so most panda mat prices should go up.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    are they going cross realm on the patch or at the expansion release?
    According to the notes, with the patch.