Thread: Standard ui

Deleted

Standard ui

Can't find the answer to this anywhere. I'm toying with standard ui at the moment but i seem to be only getting 4 debuffs on party frames and no more which isnt very helpful when i'm trying to dispel, anyway to remove the limiter or am i missing something obvious? I've seen the option for only debuffs you can dispel but i'm not a fan of that idea.

I'm also not showing the duration of the debuff so it could have 1 second or 7 seconds left for all i know.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

i have standard raidframes enabled (mostly because im lazy) and i see timers on debuffs. this might be due to omnicc addon.

There is a way to get more than 4 debuffs on party frames, but it's a script and kind of annoying. Every time you log in you need to run these scripts in order:
    1) /run CBT="CompactDebuffTemplate";function mb(ff3) for p=7,12 do ff3.debuffFrames[p]:ClearAllPoints();ff3.debuffFrames[p]:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", ff3.debuffFrames[p-3], "TOPRIGHT", 0, 0) end end;

2) /run function CBF(pr,i) bf=CreateFrame("Button",pr:GetName().."Debuff"..i,pr,CBT);bf.baseSize=22;end;function mv(u) mb(u);for k=4,6 do f2=u.debuffFrames[k];f2:ClearAllPoints();f2:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", u.debuffFrames[1], "TOPRIGHT", -(22*(k-3)), 0) end end

3) /run function mv3(t) CompactUnitFrame_SetMaxDebuffs(t,12); if(not t.debuffFrames[4]) then for j=4,12 do CBF(t,j) end end mv(t) end;hooksecurefunc("CompactUnitFrame_UpdateDebuffs",function(f) mv3(f) end);

That will remove the 4 debuffs on each frame limit.

As for the duration of the debuff, I don't think I've ever had that problem, or at least I've never noticed not being able to tell the time remaining on debuffs.