Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just a question, there is a cap for multi? between gear, buffs, frostwolf mark and icy veins glyped i am over 100%, so must start stack haste/critic/versatility/mastery/ o continue with multi/haste(till 50%)/critic(till 37%)/versatility/mastery

ty

Multistrike caps at 100%. So if you're going over during icy veins, you need drop the glyph or focus on items with other stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgslarg View Post
    Multistrike caps at 100%. So if you're going over during icy veins, you need drop the glyph or focus on items with other stats.
    Ty , just make some research.
    Cap is 200%, after 100% multi increase chance to proc 2 times

Okay so I'm pretty retarded when it comes to SimC. Currently running a 50k iterations to possibly correct what happened to my 10k one, but here's my 10k result:
    Int: 5.55
    SP: 4.96
    MS: 3.23
    Mastery: 2.56
    Vers & Crit: 2.54
    Haste 2.44

This is running with an MI/TV build, too. When did Mastery suddenly become good and Haste suddenly become terrible, especially with the Hotfix that made Haste scaling better?

Will post 50k results when they come in, but would like someone to potentially help me with my stupidity to SimC x.x

Edit: 50k results below

Int: 5.62
    SP: 4.99
    MS: 3.25
    Vers: 2.57
    Crit: 2.55
    Haste: 2.45

Again, very weird results. What am I doing wrong, or is this suddenly correct?
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2015-01-14 at 07:11 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgslarg View Post
    There is no point in current gear where you want to drop the glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adclaw View Post
    Ty , just make some research.
    Cap is 200%, after 100% multi increase chance to proc 2 times
    That's not how Multistrike works. I think that's how it worked originally, but no longer.

X% Multistrike provides two X% chances to duplicate the attack. Having greater than 100% Multistrike provides no benefit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    There is no point in current gear where you want to drop the glyph.
    And yeah, to echo Frost, I think it was discussed earlier in this thread that you should stick with Glyph of Icy Veins even if you exceed the 100% cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Quick question:

Right now I have the Felflame Bracers: 630 ilvl. 94 Intellect, 49 Haste, 71 Multistrike with Socket so add 35 multistrike for a total of 106 Multistrike.

Last night In raid I received the Crystal-Woven Bracers: Ilvl 670, 136 intellect, 91 haste, 91 versatility, no socket.

Is the Intellect/secondary stat gain worth giving up 106 multistrike on the 630 bracers?

So um... has anyone else simmed lately, and if so, could you post your stat weights? Really curious to know what my actual stat weights are and if I should be going for MS>V>M>C>>>>>>>H
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    So um... has anyone else simmed lately, and if so, could you post your stat weights? Really curious to know what my actual stat weights are and if I should be going for MS>V>M>C>>>>>>>H

seems odd, haste got buffed and magically end up at the bottom of sims? it was the new fad as the best secondary stat lately. Anyone know whats up?

Your actual weights are what SimC ends up telling you, probably.

From a recent run of me:

Last edited by Frost1129; 2015-01-15 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    Your actual weights are what SimC ends up telling you, probably.
    But MASTERY?!

Would you mind simming me since I'm apparently retarded at it? >_>;

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ewblast/simple

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Getting same results. It's not like it really matters, there's only one piece of gear in each slot in Highmaul anyway. Also, it's not mastery per-se, it's mastery = vers = crit for you. Which... is kinda what's suggested. Haste moves around a tiny bit depending on gear and talent selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Getting same results. It's not like it really matters, there's only one piece of gear in each slot in Highmaul anyway. Also, it's not mastery per-se, it's mastery = vers = crit for you. Which... is kinda what's suggested. Haste moves around a tiny bit depending on gear and talent selection.
    That's so weeeeeirdddd... But whatever. I got Kargath's helm today on Mythic so good timing I guess lol.

Thanks Frost/Kuni <3
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2015-01-15 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawogi View Post
    Quick question:

Right now I have the Felflame Bracers: 630 ilvl. 94 Intellect, 49 Haste, 71 Multistrike with Socket so add 35 multistrike for a total of 106 Multistrike.

Last night In raid I received the Crystal-Woven Bracers: Ilvl 670, 136 intellect, 91 haste, 91 versatility, no socket.

Is the Intellect/secondary stat gain worth giving up 106 multistrike on the 630 bracers?
    I'm pretty sure yes. I think Intellect far outweighs Multistrike, even that much.

I could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question:

Best way to tell check is to sim yourself, but in general any ilvl upgrades will be better. You have to remember that the other stats are still improvements even if they are not worth as much as Multistrike.
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

Deleted
    I'm a bit unsure regarding Frost AoE priorities. How many targets until CoC is worth using? And how many targets until Blizzard is worth using? Anything else I need to know about Frost AoE? Would be grateful for any help.

So what's with frozen orb pathing?
    Seems like every time I cast it towards Imperator's adds it flies in some random direction.
    Well, maybe not that random, maybe it's camera direction, but I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Quick question:

Yes, by a landslide. It would likely be worth it even if your current bracers were 655 and gemmed. Secondaries other than multi are really not bad, and more importantly Int is king.

Okay so I'm pretty retarded when it comes to SimC. Currently running a 50k iterations to possibly correct what happened to my 10k one, but here's my 10k result:
    Int: 5.55
    SP: 4.96
    MS: 3.23
    Vers & Crit: 2.54
    Haste 2.44

This is running with an MI/TV build, too. When did Mastery suddenly become good and Haste suddenly become terrible, especially with the Hotfix that made Haste scaling better?

Will post 50k results when they come in, but would like someone to potentially help me with my stupidity to SimC x.x

Edit: 50k results below

Int: 5.62
    SP: 4.99
    MS: 3.25
    Vers: 2.57
    Crit: 2.55
    Haste: 2.45

Again, very weird results. What am I doing wrong, or is this suddenly correct?
    The only thing I can think of is (assuming it's not an error) that the amount of haste you have was increased, therefore increasing the value of everything else.
    The reason you are seeing it and others aren't I would assume is that you have a large amount of haste on your gear compared to other people (as reference, i'm 679 and have 472 haste vs your ~1000) so the increase you saw was larger (i gained ~0.5% haste, you gained ~1% haste).

Anyway, my results (MI/PC)
    Int: 5.90
    SP: 5.24
    MS: 3.29
    Haste: 3.15
    Vers: 2.93
    Mastery: 2.74
    Crit: 2.71

(MI/PC)
    Int: 5.94
    SP: 5.29
    MS: 3.27
    Haste: 3.18
    Vers: 2.92
    Crit: 2.73
    Mastery: 2.49

I saw haste ratings increase as expected, interestingly enough I also saw a mastery increase as well ~2.2 - 2.5