10+ Year Old Account

WoW does nothing but minimize since patch

Since the patch today, when I try to start WoW, all it does is instantly minimize itself. When I try to bring it back up, I get a black screen with music for about half a second, then it minimizes again.

So far I've tried resetting the options, clearing out my addons, clearing the WTF folder, and trying both the 32-bit and 64-bit clients, which makes no difference.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by Masark; 2014-10-14 at 08:39 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    you got 2 monitors? try getting your secondary off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    you got 2 monitors? try getting your secondary off.
    Nope, only the one monitor. It's a laptop.

EDIT : The minimizing issue goes away if I switch it to windowed mode, but it comes right back on full screen.
    Last edited by Masark; 2014-10-14 at 08:51 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Fighting that condition on my laptop for years. Only solution i have is rebooting once that happens. I´ve got the feeling that nvidia´s "optimus" tech is somehow responsible.

Deleted
    I doupt its gpu, cause it was working fine pre-patch and i trust he didnt get a gpu update in teh same time, not Nvidia at least cause i would have one as well.