Replacement Addons

Whelp, it had to happen eventually, EnhPrio and MSBT are broken and not being updated. Anyone have any suggestions for replacements?

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol because the guys that make these addons, which are available to you for free, will be able to update their scripting instantaneously.

Just wait a day or two, like everyone else has to for their addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Lol because the guys that make these addons, which are available to you for free, will be able to update their scripting instantaneously.

Just wait a day or two, like everyone else has to for their addons.
    One, I already stated that they aren't going to be updated, which is reflected on their curse/wowinterface pages.

Two, there's zero reason to be patronizing like that, I simply asked if anyone had any suggestions for replacements. No need to be rude.

MSBT is updated as of an hour ago.

yup! just saw that, pretty awesome whoever took over and did it.

If you're looking for a replacement priority addon, try out Hekili: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/hekili#t1:description

10+ Year Old Account
    Totemtimers on the other hand has been updated but still doesn't work properly. I can't move my MS and FS timers.