How to handle Black Blood of Y'Shaarj now?

Just to be sure, Black Blood of Y'Shaarj doesn't need tracking anymore, right? Is it becoming less good then? Should I switch it to Kardris' Toxic Totem (6 ilvls higher)? For my 582 shadow priest.

Thanks.

Deleted
    You definitely still need to track your trinkets afaik. Unless i'm mistaken, shadow priests can have up to 5 shadow orbs now, which means you can pool orbs to spend for when your trinkets are up.

I'm not finding how to increase to 5 shadow orbs (talents nor glyphs), so I'm not sure how to compute this exactly. Also, since haste isn't the prime stat for shadow priests anymore, maybe the haste part of the BBoY has less value than KTT...? Not sure.

5 orbs comes from perks, and perks comes from level 91 and up. So for now that isn't to be computed into the equation hehe.
    Last edited by DiGG; 2014-10-14 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    I'm not finding how to increase to 5 shadow orbs (talents nor glyphs), so I'm not sure how to compute this exactly. Also, since haste isn't the prime stat for shadow priests anymore, maybe the haste part of the BBoY has less value than KTT...? Not sure.
    It's a Draenor perk, you don't get it before you start levelling in WoD.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    You get it around level 93 i think DiGG