Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Haha those ne facial expressions - looks like something from a arty farty horror movie.... eerie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They ruined all Alliance females. Only Orc, Troll and Tauren females look decent. I'm not looking forward to what they'll do to Blood Elves.
    That one Gnome Female is pretty good. And I actually like the new Human Female. Just have to find the right hairstyle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    That one Gnome Female is pretty good. And I actually like the new Human Female. Just have to find the right hairstyle.
    Except they all suffer from the same face issue, and definitely from the same eyes issue and massively exaggerated eye lids. Eye lids shouldn't be visible AT ALL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Duckfaces, duckfaces everywhere! Copying fem draenei pics from my other post, but as far as I know fem nelf suffers similar duckface syndrome:
    Blizzard may be good at many things, but they completely fail at modelling female eyes, EVERY SINGLE TIME since Cataclysm.

I am incredibly saddened by the new Ghost Wolf.

It's been a coyote for years, but now it's a wolf. I feel like half of my shaman is dead. (I play a dwarf so obviously the other half is practically reborn)

I should add that the 'use old models' option does not fix this, or I would have enabled it in a heartbeat.

7+ Year Old Account
    The overwhelming majority of the playerbase love the new models. Just because you don't like them do not make up some conspiracy theory. Personally I am overall pleased with them. Not 100% with all the models, but for the most part they are a huge improvement. You sound like that cry baby at family christmas parties that has a tantrum because he didn't get the toy he wanted. Seriously dude. And no I'm not paid by blizzard to say nice things about their development team, because that doesn't exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F4ulty View Post

It's been a coyote for years, but now it's a wolf. I feel like half of my shaman is dead. (I play a dwarf so obviously the other half is practically reborn)
    Seriously?

Deleted
    Honestly i dont like the black desert models, They look wierd and somewhat..........unproportional ( With cartoony graphics you dont NEED to look exactly like the real thing )

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I truly despise is the odd bounce in my step on all toons. It's ridiculous.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    What race do you play?

No seriously, what race do you play?

Ten gold you're not playing an Elf as a main.
    He's probably playing a Blood Elf. LOL

I'm fine with the posture and the cloak animation, but I really do not care for the updated faces or hairs on humans (male and female). I'm kind of sad that you can't mix and match the options :P

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    The overwhelming majority of the playerbase love the new models. Just because you don't like them do not make up some conspiracy theory. Personally I am overall pleased with them. Not 100% with all the models, but for the most part they are a huge improvement. You sound like that cry baby at family christmas parties that has a tantrum because he didn't get the toy he wanted. Seriously dude. And no I'm not paid by blizzard to say nice things about their development team, because that doesn't exist.
    We need more sources.

First of all for some strange reason i see people taking SS of their HD models while they are in some funky expression or running low graphics and 2nd this is why blizz placed the option to turn it off.....making 1000 posts about this use internet resources which could be used to reach singularity faster STOP THAT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    reach singularity
    What are you talking about?

To those complaining about Black Desert comparisons, let's look at the history of MMOs.
    Timeline of MMO launches: http://biobreak.wordpress.com/mmo-timeline/

2005: Guild Wars

2007: Lord of the Rings Online

Want me to keep going? Where do WoW's new models fit in? Has there been a massive improvement from games from 2005,2007, or 7-10 years ago?

Meanwhile in 2014...

Holy shit. Everyone complains about wanting new models, then they complain that they don't want new models because they don't want to lose the look and feel of old models, then when Blizzard basically creates an HD version of the old models, they start saying other MMORPGs have more realistic models and blizzard sucks at keeping that standard. For the love of all things holy, if you don't like something, keep it to your damn self. No one wants to hear you tantrum. Turn the new models off, or uninstall and un-sub. You aren't entitled to anything, if you don't like the product anymore, move on.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

I'm loving all the new models, it's just different. Whenever something you love changes you start to hate it. Give it a few months and these threads will stop showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by F4ulty View Post

I should add that the 'use old models' option does not fix this, or I would have enabled it in a heartbeat.
    Just..stop. You are proof that most of the vocal minority have no idea what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    Uh. No. I'm sorry, you can praise the Blizzard Overlords and preach the holy words of "They fuck something up? You deal with it" all you want, but I'm not biting my tongue just because they screwed the pooch. This isn't a gift. This isn't a fucking charity, or a 'nice' thing they did for us. It's a goddamn product that we're buying. I shouldn't be forced to turn the new models off because they borked my race. I'm paying the same sub, bought the same x-pack as the guy playing the Orc or the Dwarf, so why the hell should I be okay with using the old models, or settling for a rushed, unpolished mess?
    Exactly. This is a product you're buying. If you don't like it anymore, maybe don't buy it anymore? Logic right? If I go to a restaurant and all of a sudden they change the recipe to my favorite meal, I either order something else, or stop going there. Because guess what's actually good data for BI at Blizzard, people un-subbing because of "x" feature. There's a cute little comment box just for people like you when you un-sub, copy and paste your reply into that and be on your merry way.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Holy shit. Everyone complains about wanting new models, then they complain that they don't want new models because they don't want to lose the look and feel of old models, then when Blizzard basically creates an HD version of the old models, they start saying other MMORPGs have more realistic models and blizzard sucks at keeping that standard. For the love of all things holy, if you don't like something, keep it to your damn self. No one wants to hear you tantrum. Turn the new models off, or uninstall and un-sub. You aren't entitled to anything, if you don't like the product anymore, move on.
    I'll just go and say that people are on the hyperbole train on this one, give it a little time and things will settle down, I don't see many people really quitting over the new models. However, I do have the right to criticize their work, and my opinion still stands -- some of the new models feel unfinished. Plus, I dislike the exaggerated/overly cartoony facial expressions, that's a personal thing and I'll just have to leave with it. The gameplay in WoD is actually pretty good, and that's what's what will keep me playing, not how my character smiles.