Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Raiding without all of our abilities

I just joined a "heroic" siegecrafter blackfuse fight with about 14 people and i was assigned to belts bc i offerred to do them.

I got my mine add to about 10% and instinctively started spamming my fel flame. However, when i started casting fel flame nothing came out. So, i started casting anything else i could think of and i did not kill the add before it got through the belt.

I am a 583 lock with US 125 kills of heroic bosses in MOP. I am dumbfounded atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    That many kills and you still tried to use a removed skill?

perhaps u shouldnt use spells that dont exist any more, because nonexistant spells dont do much dmg its time to watch your spellbook, or read patchnotes.

With that experience one would imagine you would adapt/read up sooner...
    And the title: ALL of our abilites? :O

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteFang View Post
    With that experience one would imagine you would adapt/read up sooner....
    just trying to create awareness of a fail blizz move

- - - Updated - - -

i killed heroic SG in blues the day i came out on heroic

- - - Updated - - -

mAIN thing is to create awareness of the destro spec not having any movement abilities

Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

mAIN thing is to create awareness of the destro spec not having any movement abilities
    Because it's clearly a 'fail blizz move' that you tried to use an ability that your class doesn't have anymore.
    Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you couldn't figure out that one of your spells had been removed? Bravo!

Also, telling us how fast you killed heroics doesn't make your point better.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure the lack of cast on move is one thing, but if you want to raise awareness you don't start "bragging" about heroic kills and complain about casting a spell that doesn't exist anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Do we play the "guess who's getting carried game"? Do I win?

Anyway, welcome to WoD, where casters actually have to stop and cast, not prance around like monkeys on crack while doing sustained dps.

This is not how you create awareness, this is how you create unnecessary drama.

I am not in a guild, do not get to raid outside LFR, and i knew a month ago fel flame was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Do we play the "guess who's getting carried game"? Do I win?

Anyway, welcome to WoD, where casters actually have to stop and cast, not prance around like monkeys on crack while doing sustained dps.

This is not how you create awareness, this is how you create unnecessary drama.

devolution of warlocks in progress

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiParagon View Post
    I am not in a guild, do not get to raid outside LFR, and i knew a month ago fel flame was gone.
    i was making a point

- - - Updated - - -

i still do attempt to cast fel flame in certain situations... it just doesnt work

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time believing your proposed awesomeness when it's been known for quite some time that you aren't going to have some abilities. Passing the blame when you done goof'd is something not even my buddy's six-year-old does.

i still do attempt to cast fel flame in certain situations... it just doesnt work
    Oh stop trolling now

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteFang View Post
    Oh stop trolling now
    im not trolling just trying to create awareness that destro locks have absolutely nothing to do while moving and casting in hopes that blizz will return fel flame to us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    That many kills and you still tried to use a removed skill?
    US 125 means the rank i had when killing a heroic boss, not times killing it

- - - Updated - - -

instinctively

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I have a hard time believing your proposed awesomeness when it's been known for quite some time that you aren't going to have some abilities. Passing the blame when you done goof'd is something not even my buddy's six-year-old does.
    ive known that fel flame was going away but i refused to believe it bc it was so ridiculous. now im just trying to create awareness

Did you miss the past 6 months of beta and everything that's been going on around that? I don't understand the point of this thread whatsoever, but the point remains, there have been close to a hundred million threads and posts complaining about the removal of fel flame, I seriously doubt that a "US 125" player would miss that (but that is off the point).

Adapt or get left behind, that's how the game has always been.

7+ Year Old Account
    im not trolling just trying to create awareness that destro locks have absolutely nothing to do while moving and casting in hopes that blizz will return fel flame to us

- - - Updated - - -

US 125 means the rank i had when killing a heroic boss, not times killing it

- - - Updated - - -

instinctively

- - - Updated - - -

ive known that fel flame was going away but i refused to believe it bc it was so ridiculous. now im just trying to create awareness
    Welcome to the grim dark future of low mobility. Us healers are still feeling envious that you have 2/3's of your spec can do damage on the move.

Lol, so many faux pros here. "Oh, that'd never happen to me!" Guarantee you've done at least 5 stupid things in your time that other people would be glad to tell you you should quit the game over, get over yourselves. It's pretty reasonable for someone to instinctively go to hit a button they've been using for over a year now and wonder why the hell it isn't coming out only to remember when it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Welcome to the grim dark future of low mobility. Us healers are still feeling envious that you have 2/3's of your spec can do damage on the move.
    AGAIN i stress that i had an add to 10% and had to fel flame it 3 times to kill it but i was unable to do it bc of the fact that fel flame no longer exists.... sad day imo

- - - Updated - - -

AGAIN i stress that i had an add to 10% and had to fel flame it 3 times to kill it but i was unable to do it bc of the fact that fel flame no longer exists.... sad day imo
    and btw destro locks can do basically nothing on the move...

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

and btw destro locks can do basically nothing on the move...
    Yeah you aren't alone there, a lot of specs are left in the dust it's gotten to the point where Blizzard had to add a raid utility cooldown that gives the raid mobility in order to prevent that immobility. Mobility is key in WoD so the best you can do is practice up or try another Warlock spec, that and hope that Blizzard doesn't break the game again next expansion.

A post made a week ago by the OP from this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post29904466

Yep

Im going to feel like a retard for a cpl months when i try to fel flame and nothing happens.

Blizz had it right when they started allowing us to cast more on the move. It made the game less ancient.
    So you knew it was gone. You just thought you'd make people aware?

I'm pretty sure a blind monkey would of been 'aware' it was missing.

Pointless whine thread. Adapt and move on.