Deleted

Healbot Continued not working, am I alone

Since patch 6.0.0 went live my healbot add-on is not showing up anymore at all. It shows as out of date while I have verified I have the latest version 5.4.8.5. Is anyone else having the same problem? Or is healbot Continued working as intendd for everyone else?

Deleted
    Have you enabled the checkbox to load out of date addons?

Deleted
    yes I did that :/ Unfortunately it didn't make any difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working fine for me. Using 5.4.8.5.
    Look! Words!

Not sure about healbot, but I use to use that. I found vuhdo to be a lot more user friendly, and had more options to be able to do things. It is up to date and working fine with the new patch if your looking for a similar addon.

Deleted
    Working fine for me. Using 5.4.8.5.
    thanks, then the problem is at my end. I am going to try and work out what the problem is. Does it say "out of date" on your add-on list? (without a "load button"?)

I found vuhdo to be a lot more user friendly
    I will look into this add-on if healbot keeps giving me problems

- - - Updated - - -

Shortly after I posted this thread the following response was posted on the healbot site to a similar question:
    Use this beta version you find here HB V6.0.2b4. Force WoW to load out of date addons. Even if it says that it's a V5.8.xx version, it is actually a 6.0.xx and works fine. a few adjustments are needed so WoW see this version as a 6.0.xx instead of a 5.8.xx
    This fixed the problem for me. I hope it does for others who experienced problems with Healbot after the patch also