Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    I'm curious to how it will perform in a real-world situation outside of Simcraft. Obviously the nerf will hurt, but let's see just how hard we'll be hitting the "change spec" button.
    Yes, simcraft is great for things but I don't necessarily gauge a DPS spec because a data program told me so. I'm going to be playing Demo / streaming it tonight for main raid and our other Warlock will be Destro and we'll compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Yes, simcraft is great for things but I don't necessarily gauge a DPS spec because a data program told me so. I'm going to be playing Demo / streaming it tonight for main raid and our other Warlock will be Destro and we'll compare.
    Awesome, I'll make sure to tune in!

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Any updates for us on this? I'm very curious as to what you find. I tried doing some testing on my own but it's hard when your changing in fights and I'm the only lock in our guild.

Check the demo thread sticky at the top his logs are posted there I believe
    Kaltra - Vengeance DH Illidan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeshmi View Post
    I understand the difference I was specifically querying the 'chaos waves you see are most likely 4piece procs' part of the statement.
    I don't know about others but I do know that in my guild I'm usually in top 3 dps (with 580ilvl and most are 585 or higher) and I use almost 90% of my fury just spamming touch of chaos. Maybe a few soul fires for 2pc proc but it's better to get that buff while not in DF. Spamming touch of chaos in DF gives you CW procs that give a huge boost to your dmg + it's instant.