Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood Dks and Warglaives >_>.

Can no longer hold the off hand Warglaive, Bug or intended?

Deleted
    intended i believe.. they absolutely need it to be more fucked than it was.. i loved my warglaives on my Blood DK when i was AFK'ing..
    Last edited by mmoc167fc6d419; 2014-10-24 at 11:48 AM.

Blood DKs can no longer dual wield.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

It's the simple fact that only Frost learns the ability to dual wield now. They did this to remove pitfalls/traps for newer players or just players who don't look up everything that isn't intuitive. There was a good reason for removing DW from blood/unholy. Unfortunately it just has some negative effects, luckily in something that doesn't REALLY matter, like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    It's the simple fact that only Frost learns the ability to dual wield now. They did this to remove pitfalls/traps for newer players or just players who don't look up everything that isn't intuitive. There was a good reason for removing DW from blood/unholy. Unfortunately it just has some negative effects, luckily in something that doesn't REALLY matter, like this.
    That is no sound reasoning in this, They should of left it alone, Getting tired of this new player rhetoric. IF someone cant grasp that Blood uses 2 H,either from

forums or friends or players telling them to use a 2h, they shouldn't play or they should to make themselves happy. I spent months getting that off hand,and now I cant ever use it again, dont even have a frost set.

Yes it does matter, to me and to all other blood dks who spent time getting the set.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkSiNNer View Post
    IF someone cant grasp that Blood uses 2 H,either from forums or friends or players telling them to use a 2h, they shouldn't play or they should to make themselves happy.
    Do you realize how ridiculous it is to expect someone to read forums or ask friends just to learn how to play the game correctly?

If it is really that important to you, equip them in frost and then change spec back to blood without removing the weapons. It will allow you to afk and show off how awesome you are, which is all you seem to care about,

That is no sound reasoning in this, They should of left it alone, Getting tired of this new player rhetoric. IF someone cant grasp that Blood uses 2 H,either from

forums or friends or players telling them to use a 2h, they shouldn't play or they should to make themselves happy. I spent months getting that off hand,and now I cant ever use it again, dont even have a frost set.

Yes it does matter, to me and to all other blood dks who spent time getting the set.
    Change spec to frost for afking, it takes, what 5 sec, the time needed for replacing your weps for show off...
    I don't really see the big problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    intended i believe.. they absolutely need it to be more fucked than it was.. i loved my warglaives on my Blood DK when i was AFK'ing..
    You loved your glaives.. while you were AFK? ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylisto View Post
    Do you realize how ridiculous it is to expect someone to read forums or ask friends just to learn how to play the game correctly?
    Sooner or later you'd have to look up a guide anyways in order to grasp the game better. Also, DKs require you to have gotten to level 55 once before, so it's silly that they made it like this. Besides that, blizz is effectively getting rid of the feeling of exploring your own class.

I have to agree it's silly to remove a function just because a newbie player might run around for a week or so dual wielding as a blood/unholy DK. "Oh no, the horrors"

I mean, if such a thing alone makes you quit the game, without looking into the problem why you're performing poorly, then you shouldn't be playing any games for that matter IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I mean, if such a thing alone makes you quit the game ... then you shouldn't be playing any games for that matter IMO.
    Right here's the answer to your complaint.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood why they were retconned into being allowable by DK's in the first place when Hunters, also able to dual wield agility swords, can't equip them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanro View Post
    Blood DKs can no longer dual wield.
    Well same goes for unholy too... To be honest this change is really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    Change spec to frost for afking, it takes, what 5 sec, the time needed for replacing your weps for show off...
    I don't really see the big problem here.
    Unless your offspec is Unholy.
    Stupid excuse is stupid.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Its funny how they let arms warriors use dual wield tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Arms Warriors... In fact Warriors in general are the masters of weaponry. They can pick up any weapon and just smash faces. That's the point. I agree it doesn't really make sense game wise though... but eh, it's for looking good whilst AFKing in a city... Who cares. As someone currently using X-Ray Specs permanently, I don't even see anyone else's gear any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Arms and prot warriors have not been able to dual wield since the beginning of MoP. This is them doing the same to DK as they did to warriors.

Deleted
    Get a frost offspec if showing off old Legendaries is that important to you.

Oh you don't like losing DW in blood? Tell us warriors about how you feel. We used to DW in all specs and now it's only fury. Get over it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Candiman View Post
    Arms and prot warriors have not been able to dual wield since the beginning of MoP. This is them doing the same to DK as they did to warriors.
    Exactly this.
    Blizzard is removing dual wielding from classes that should not use it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Get a frost offspec if showing off old Legendaries is that important to you.
    lol so tense..
    Why can't you let players do as they wish? If they wish to brag, why would you care? It's a stupid change. Either remove it from "Hunter, Warrior and other classes that can still dual wield" or give it to DKs.