Thread: KTT for MW?

KTT for MW?

During my prepatch raid, KTT dropped. I saw it now has base multi+Int proc which got me thinking if this would change the BiS for mistweavers?

Currently from what I can see it looks like Nazgrims/KTT are out BiS trinkets due to how well we scale with Multistrike.

I'd love to hear feedback from you guys on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    During my prepatch raid, KTT dropped. I saw it now has base multi+Int proc which got me thinking if this would change the BiS for mistweavers?

Currently from what I can see it looks like Nazgrims/KTT are out BiS trinkets due to how well we scale with Multistrike.

I'd love to hear feedback from you guys on this.
    No
    Nazgrims/amp Not worth losing the int proc +crit and spirit

You don't lose the proc as KTT can still proc from certain abilities readily. Losing haste/spirit/mastery from the Crit Amp is negligible IMO it really comes down to 7.5% multistrike/Jade Mists vs 9% Crit amp (assuming Mythic 4/4)
    Last edited by Phinkydo; 2014-10-16 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Basic Analysis
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    You don't lose the proc as KTT can still proc from certain abilities readily. Losing haste/spirit/mastery from the Crit Amp is negligible IMO it really comes down to 7.5% multistrike/Jade Mists vs 9% Crit amp (assuming Mythic 4/4)
    This comparison really just means do you want 3% crit, with some haste and mastery and spirit, or 7.5% multistrike.
    Chronomancer Club

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    This comparison really just means do you want 3% crit, with some haste and mastery and spirit, or 7.5% multistrike.
    The Amp trinket has always been crit damage/healing, unless it's been changed in 6.0.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    as Volibear said the amp trinket doesn't give crit. only gives more crit damage and crit healing. if you crit 100 you get the amp on that healing/damage. so it would be +9% for a Mythic amp trinket

For anyone who is interested

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...md3GHBW#boss=0

Using NBI+KTT

hard to tell how comparable KTT is to PPP but definitely felt like i got a lot of ReM procs.
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfsoda View Post
    as Volibear said the amp trinket doesn't give crit. only gives more crit damage and crit healing. if you crit 100 you get the amp on that healing/damage. so it would be +9% for a Mythic amp trinket
    And 10% for Mythic WF.

I see zero need for spirit, however, I'm switching to a crit/mastery neck because of it, and I'll be replacing PPoP as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!