Deleted

AMR Bis Trinket: PvP???

Why does AMR tell me that a Season 15 PvP trinket is BiS for me now? Did not see that coming. o.o

Probably because AMR can be incredibly derp at times, especially when it comes to trinkets, even moreso with PBoI because it doesn't physically give you any stats (all the stats you get are from your stats that exist, so it only sees the proc effect, and the overall Int is lower than the Int from the PvP trinket). The same reason why it sees the 10% movement speed bonus from the boot enchant as bad (when we all know having movement speed in a raid is obviously helpful).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Probably because AMR can be incredibly derp at times, especially when it comes to trinkets, even moreso with PBoI because it doesn't physically give you any stats (all the stats you get are from your stats that exist, so it only sees the proc effect, and the overall Int is lower than the Int from the PvP trinket). The same reason why it sees the 10% movement speed bonus from the boot enchant as bad (when we all know having movement speed in a raid is obviously helpful).
    Yeah I haven't changed my boots enchant yet either, for the same reason. Movement speed! And since this PvP trinket business doesn't make much sense either, I'm sticking with my current trinkets. Just seems like a pretty blatant error to me, and wanted to make sure it wasn't just me overlooking some sort of extraordinary benefit from that trinket. Pre-patch confusion.

AMR is broken now, i did a "best in bag" calculation and it reported the 520 trinket from blasted lands quest as better than Mythic WF KTT lawl...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©