14/14H 584 Disc/Holy Priest + Healer alts LF Mythic Team

Hey guys, experienced and eclectic healer here. At the moment I play Disc and Holy priest, but have alts of all the healing classes of varying gear (ilvl500-555) which I plan to level to 100 (except shaman, but I'll have one of those at 100 too). I enjoy healing more than anything at the moment, and am looking for a spot in a Mythic guild as a healer. At the moment only my priest is reasonably geared to heal Mythic, but I'm positive I could happily play any class in the expansion. Just because I love my alts I got them all the challenge mode sets, and Proving Grounds Titles, which I ran mostly as a tank or healer. My non healer alts are a 577 Fire Mage (12/14H) and a 573 Death Knight (10/14H). I'm an altoholic, and would love a likewise community.

I've been playing WoW since vanilla, this tier I helped lead a 25M guild to 11/14H before we stopped raiding in February, I played casual for a bit when that broke my heart, and came back late summer to finish out the tier. I'm 14/14H now, and looking for a guild with a mature, serious, but fun raid environment. I am a serious raider, I come prepared. I love researching the fights and usually spend a decent amount of time on forums helping people with the problems they're having on what I consider farm content. I spend time on forums (EJ, h2priest) learning about the theory of my classes to improve. I run a lot of LFR/Flex etc to practice and perfect builds. I dedicate myself to performing the best I can.

I am available Sunday-Thursday and work best with an EST friendly schedule, however I'm a but of an insomniac so reasonably later raid times can work.

MMO Champ won't let me post links, but message me and we can talk / i'll link armory. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Kiwiheal; 2014-10-15 at 03:24 PM.

Hola! Escaping Into Insanity - Horde - Ysera is in search of a Healerof your caliber. We are 20 man team currently 14/14H. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00-11:00 pm EST (server time).

Here's what we offer you:
    -Flasks, potions, and food for raiding.
    -Consistant raiding.
    -Free gems and enchants for new gear.
    -A group of fun, friendly raiders.
    -A zero tolerance policy for drama

What we ask of you:
    -Know your class.
    -Know the content.
    -Be on time for raid.

We are a strong progressing guild looking to end this tear on a strong note. WoD isn't far off and plans are currently being set in place. Add myself or other officers on Battletag and find out if we'll be a good fit for each other.

Lissenis#1887 - Lissenis (Recruiting Officer)
    JackSparrow#1384 - Gavemaverick (Raid Leader)
    Theatious#1814 - Terry (GM)
    Theharbinger#1134 - Theharbinger
    Wench#1472 - Wenchofwoe

Hello,

Guiles Theme Song @ Magtheridon Horde
    10m 14/14h since January US#29, currently 20m
    Mon->Thurs 8-12am est

guilesthemesong.wowlaunch.com
    timoseewho#1824,

Thanks
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Hi there Kikiheal!

I think Business Class would possibly be a great fit for you. Please take a moment to visit raidbusinessclass_com A short summary of the guild can be found below.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very, very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule, have had a myriad of #1 World parses throughout the years, and even meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and Blizzcon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players that also have a great community, apply to business class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. Our shared time together will be condensed and far more productive.

We look forward to having you on board!

Warlords Strategic Plan

Business Class’ roster is currently built to support a Heroic Flex raid team. Our goal is to recruit up to a total of 24-26 raiding members in order to support Mythic raid progression. Members will be encouraged to level to 100 in a timely manner once the expansion releases in order to get a jump start on heroic dungeon farming and attain early access to flex raiding content.

Logistics

Heroic Flex raid team as a base for future 20-man mythic raiding.
    Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:15pm EST to 11:45pm EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the founders

Pokeadot (31, Sr. Partner & Raid Coordinator) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator.

Krieg (27, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer.

Corexar (25, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant.

Btag: ardoris#1809

Hello, <Emerge> on Dragonblight(PvE) is currently recruiting your class for a CORE raid spot. Please contact me so we may discuss your guild search.

<Emerge> Is currently trying to fill the ranks for 20m Mythic raiding come 6.0. We raid 3 nights a week from Tues,Thurs,Mon 6:00-9:30pm PST (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
    ~~Current progression: 13/14HM SoO 10m~~

<Current class needs (HIGH DEMAND)>

-Any Tank
    -Ele Shaman
    -Resto Shaman
    -Resto Druid
    -Warlock
    -Ret Pally
    -Windwalker Monk
    -Rogue
    -Mage
    -Spriest

**Note; If your class isn't listed on the list, we highly encourage skilled players to apply.**

Guilds priority:

We maintain a light three night per week schedule and value raid efficiency which demands the utmost raid performance and expectations.

Please contact me on battletag; duke#1285, zathwiker#1146

Or please apply @ http://www.emerge-db.com/

Hey Kiwiwheal

<Pure> is looking for a healing priest, we are looking for one more healer to add to our core. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 25 US 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 14/14 25HM SoO (US 24). We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 7 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Hi there! I'm an officer and healer in <Pixelated>, a 14/14H (pre-6.0) guild on US-Deathwing [H], and we're looking to recruit a 5th healer for our Mythic raiding team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6:30-10:30pm PST (9:30-1:30 to easterners like you and me). We have 4 healers already: a hpally (me), resto shaman, resto druid, holy priest, and an OS boomkin. Since the blue post that most content would require 5 healers, I've been on the hunt for someone to join our fairly tight-knit healing team, and you seem like you would be a good fit. I'd love it if you'd message me in-game (battletag Damarisalynn#1761), and we can talk things over. I hope to hear from you!

Here's a bit more about <Pixelated>, in the meantime.

<Pixelated> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on US-Deathwing (Horde), and we're looking to recruit a 5th healer and a non-DK tank for our core group for 20-man Mythic raiding in 6.0 and WoD. The guild has existed since Cataclysm and has been consistently raiding through MoP, with better progression with each new raid that has come out. We're currently 14/14H in Siege of Orgrimmar. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST (Deathwing server time).

We seek serious raiders who know their classes, can handle mechanics, don't stand in fire, and really push for higher numbers on the meters. We want people like us who do the research on fight strategies, like to discuss how to manage the raid's cooldowns, strengths, and weaknesses, and are willing to put in the necessary time for progression. Still, we're a small, social guild composed mostly of raiders, with little interest in the drama and stress that can come with a hardcore raiding environment. So while we're not a world-first group, if you're interested in seeing heroic content, pushing your skills, and cooperating with a like-minded team, <Pixelated> might be the guild for you.

We ask that you already be at least 570 ilvl so you can begin to compete with our current raiders to showcase your skills (most of our core players are at least 580 ilvl). Although we expect raiders to join the guild for long-term raiding, especially once mythic requires we all be on the same server, we don't require that initially for you to trial...attendance, dedication, and skill are more important as we begin raiding together.

We require that all raiders have Mumble for voice communication (you must be able to hear, even if you prefer not to speak).

Aside from the main and alt raid (which went 11/14H before 6.0), we do a variety of activities together as a guild, including both casual gold and realm-best challenge modes (our group finished with the realm best titles in all 9 dungeons); some basic pvp; old raids; and achievement runs. We welcome altoholics and have players with all of the various professions willing to share skills.

If you have any questions or are interested in potentially raiding with us, you can visit pixelated.enjin.com for more basic information about our group or to apply. You can also contact Damarisalynn#1761 in game.

Integrity is a social guild with 2 raid teams a during the week team that raid Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday 7 -10 pm cst went 7 of 14 heroic this tier and is the team I am recruiting for. We have gotten better every tier and plan on continuing that trend in Warlords with pushing into mythic. This is why we are looking to recruit since our ten man team needs to expand to 20. We have a great 10 man core where people work together and help each other get better. We are progression minded but do not forget to have fun after all this is a game though we like to kill bosses in a timely manner we do not sacrifice fun. We have a second raid team that runs on Friday and Saturday they went 9 of 14 heroic this tier.
    We supply food/flasks and potions though we do expect all our raiders to have some of each so that if something happens and you miss a cart or mail screw up or whatever the case we do not have to hold up the raid for you .We also do not like wasting carts for one person.In warlords we will use feasts but expect everyone to carry their own food for one offs and such. We also expect raiders to be ready to go at 6:50 that is when invites go out so that by 7 we are clearing trash. We try to be efficient with our time we do not want to waste anyone's time. You have chosen to spend time with us raiding we should value that and spend it killing bosses not standing around waiting. We also expect that you will have watched fights before hand and have a general idea of what is going to happen during the fight.

If you are looking for an active/stable guild to raid with but also want to have fun outside of raid times we are your place to call home. Please apply at http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ we also have fight video's posted on our website. I look forward to hearing from you .
    Terror#1595 is my btag if want to hit me up in game

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**

TANKS
    *Paladins
    *Druids
    *Monks
    *Death Knights

DPS
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights
    *Warlocks
    *Shamans
    *Priests
    *Paladins
    *Druids

HEALERS
    *Priests
    *Paladins
    *Shamans
    *Monks

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out

**Requirements**
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized at gmail dot com

Hi Kiwiheal! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for Sic Finit Noctem.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our heroic 25-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a few reliable DPS and a healer for continued heroic clears through Mythic and for WoD progression. We currently have a spot for a skilled holy priest.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 14/14H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Maktruk, Brutongaster, Sigrùn, Wungles or Andamohnium). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!

Hi, the weekday team of <IQ> on US-Proudmoore (Alliance) [14/14H on 10m in 5.4, 14/14 Mythic in 6.0] is recruiting for Mythic & WoD.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu from 5-8 pacific (8-11 eastern).

We are a very stable, semi-hardcore drama-free guild looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic under our relatively light raiding schedule. We finished the tier at roughly US-470.

We are looking primarily for an exceptional Lock, Boomkin, Healing Priest, and RSham to round out our 20m roster. Reasonably geared applicants can expect an immediate trial in SOO Mythic. We are also currently doing weekly clears of Heroic to gear up people who may be returning after a break.

Our website is iqguild.enjin.com, or you can contact me at Wushen#1308 or Malvesti#1907.

Hey Kiwiheal !

We are looking for a solid healer to join our team. We raid Monday to Thursday, 8p east to 11p east.

Let's chat: Alahna#1768

raidsnaked.guildlaunch.com

<Sovereign> is a 2-night Tue & Thu 20man (Mythic) WOD raiding guild (8-11:30 CST). I know a few will post here about their super hardcore guilds, but if your preference is a lighter, adult-friendly schedule in an environment where our goal is clearing all heroics and then tackling mythics at a steady pace rather than rushing to complete all the content in 3+ nights a week, then perhaps our guild would be a good for your progression and play style.

In the last tier of MOP, we cleared 8/14 Mythic-equivalent 25man in our "light" 2 night schedule before taking an end-of-expac break for the Spring and Summer. As the majority of us are back for WOD, we have a fairly full roster, but we have an explicit need for a Rshammy, Rdruid, Spriest and any dps willing to off-spec heal.

As if right now we have a holy and disc priest already.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand for WoD for both of our 20M Raid teams, Weekday and Weekend Raids!

Raid Times:

20 Man (14/14 M)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (14/14 M)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Prideful gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Guild Flex Needs:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra rep and or gear for alt characters Just ask in guild chat people will be willing to go!

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes, gear set for the Challenge Modes that is gemmed and enchanted correctly, and Ventrilo and the ability to ask in guild chat if people wanna form a group!

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

<We Like Purple> on [H]Bleeding Hollow-US is a 20-man Mythic Raiding guild comprised of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through MoP.

Currently Recruiting:
    *We are always recruiting highly skilled players*
    *Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!*

High Demand
    • Boomkin
    • DPS Monk
    • DPS DK
    • Ele Shaman
    • Resto druid
    • Holy Pally
    • Warlock
    • Mage

Medium Demand
    • Hunter
    • DPS Warrior
    • Holy/Disc Priest
    • Shadow Priest

Low Demand
    • Ret Pally

Raid Schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10pm - 2am EST

What We Look For:

• Players who are able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment
    • Players who are able to maturely handle criticism
    • Players who look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects
    • Players who are able to relax and focus under pressure
    • Players who bring more than just raw numbers to the table
    • Players who share our goal of reaching US Top 100 in every tier of content
    • Players who show up consistently to raids (90% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)
    • Players who value progress over loot
    • Players who want to have fun and make lifelong friends

What We Offer:
    • Experienced leadership and officer core
    • Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec
    • An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule
    • A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers
    • A drama free environment
    • An average of roster of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time
    • Guild flex/LFR runs
    • Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared
    • Ventrillo
    • Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

We Like Purple distributes loot via loot council. The council consists of 2 officers and a 3rd raider to break ties. Loot decisions are made based on what will benefit the guild the most, with attention to individual performance and dedication. We use loot to kill bosses, we don't kill bosses because we like getting loot. If you value your individual character progression over the progression of the guild, We Like Purple is not for you. If you value progression as a team and community, and are able to consistently contribute to our collective success, raiding with We Like Purple will be a rewarding experience for you.

To apply visit welikepurple.enjin.com/recruitment or if you have questions contact us.

Contacts:
    Greatjnight#1838
    Nermel#1228