Wich class should i start leveling in WoD

Hello,
    I am questioning about wich character i should level 100 first
    i have all the classes exept Monk and Mage. I was thinking starting with my Feral druid or my Frost DK or my Combat rogue but i didnt played on the beta and now i dont know what i really want to have in this new extension. so now im wondering, if i want to do PvP, wich of those you think would be the best for me to have fun at the begining of the expension

I think Feral druid looks awsome with the new cat form and the fact that u can heal your self without shapeshifting
    Also, Frost Dk seem to have a good burst dps but ive hear the rotation is '' Boring ''
    And my rogue, well i don't know if they are a good PvP class ( since i only play combat ) so

What do you guys think i should do ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which one do YOU enjoy playing the most? With how much classes change over time it should really just come down to what you enjoy. Choosing a class/spec that is best now could be the worst the next time blizzard balances classes. So play what you enjoy. This is assuming the class you level first will be your main....although I guess my answer doesnt change either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokko View Post
    Hello,
    I am questioning about wich character i should level 100 first
    i have all the classes exept Monk and Mage. I was thinking starting with my Feral druid or my Frost DK or my Combat rogue but i didnt played on the beta and now i dont know what i really want to have in this new extension. so now im wondering, if i want to do PvP, wich of those you think would be the best for me to have fun at the begining of the expension

I think Feral druid looks awsome with the new cat form and the fact that u can heal your self without shapeshifting
    Also, Frost Dk seem to have a good burst dps but ive hear the rotation is '' Boring ''
    And my rogue, well i don't know if they are a good PvP class ( since i only play combat ) so

What do you guys think i should do ?
    The rotations aren't going to change much between now and 100, class effectiveness might but if you're the type to reroll based on public opinion you're going to end up doing it anyway. Play your characters and decide which one you enjoy the most. If you don't find frost dk's boring, then what you were hearing is obviously not of concern. I personally don't use my druid very often because I don't like the lack of visual progression throughout an expansion.

Preach Gaming has individual videos for each spec of each class talking about his feelings about each classes playstyle. While it's just one opinion, he goes pretty indepth, i'd say it's worth taking the time to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny at the moment monks and mages are preforming the best
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Play what's fun for you. The rest is not important really.

Assassination rogue is really fun, and it got some really nice quality of life improvements. That's my class for spec for WoD

I was going to suggest my two fave classes, either monk or mage...

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is the one that appeals to you most. There's no one here that can give you any sort of definitive answer and these threads usually very quickly turn into class versus class discussions. Which is why we don't really allow them.

Closing. Good luck. Play what you like.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."