Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10 man is insanely easy now the whole ship blows up after 1 100 heated round its laughable.

TBH why do you need to do it on 25 man? Unless you want the mog just change it from 25 to 10 man then back to 25 man if you want to finish the instance on 25 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Either they fixed gunship or now it is bugged, because I and 2 other friends all in separate raids, one shot the entire encounter with one cannon blast. Im assuming bug
    Yeah, ran 25 normal on my Paladin earlier, killed it before it even "spawned"

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Gunship 25 HC was incredibly easy yesterday.

It's all about killing everything before you get into a canon, probably made it easy for me that Starfall obliterated everything. They seemed to of nerfed the enemy ships health or buffed the canon damage because it goes down faster than it used to.
    Did it as boomkin yesterday, and yes, Starfall makes 25HC a joke. It basically one shots every add in range and the range is substantial, so it's hit one button ftw mode. I tried it on my ret pally yesterday, and couldn't get it done.

Deleted
    Guys i need help to get pass Valithria Dreamwalker, if i take the ports it just resets, any tips? (mage)

Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    Guys i need help to get pass Valithria Dreamwalker, if i take the ports it just resets, any tips? (mage)
    You can skip Valithria. Don't engage the adds and walk right through her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the gate behind the Valk'yr (before valithria) not open. Would make sense to use that gate.

Deleted
    thanks guys, rly easy to solo old content now.

Deleted
    Able to one shot him now, if you pile up some energy, and then blow it all once the ship arrives.