Soloing Anub'arak 25 man

So I got through all the bosses with no problem on my monk, but it seems Anub'arak leeches an absolute ****ton of health, way more than what the tooltip says he's getting.

Does anyone else have this issue?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I solod him today on my blood DK, the trick is to keep yourself preferably below 5/10K hp, so you can outdamage his heal. (he heals for a %of your current hp)

the heal scales up for him, as the game claims you're basicly healing him.

I believe prior to the patch I soloed him with no problems on my crappily geared Rogue, just burst him down before the first submerge. DPS should be even higher now. Are you doing it as DPS? Might be bugged as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Ah hah, I'll give that a shot, I was basically spamming Expel Harm and Chi Wave. Thanks all.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I kept getting bodied hard. Doesn't matter if I'm at 5% health or 20%, dude has like a minimum amount of HP that he regens and I don't have the gear I guess. I'll try on my Hunter lol.

How can you enter Trial of Grand Crusader now?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthslider View Post
    How can you enter Trial of Grand Crusader now?
    IIRC you have to do Trial of the Crusader (normal) before you can do Grand Crusader (Heroic)

I did it years ago and yesterday. But there is no more heroic difficult for legacy content, just 10 and 25 in my menu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did it today, if you have a cooldown heavy class, you can try to line everything up at 30% or so and blow him up before he finishes casting the swarm. As a demo lock, lining up a soul fire, felstorm, and two chaos waves was enough to drop him pretty much instantly.

Save burst cooldowns for sub 30% and avoid healing yourself at that point.

Died to him as well because I completely forgot about his leeching and had my pet just take him down while I gathered scarabs for the achievements. Was very low all of a sudden with 20+ scarabs on my tail. Didn't help that I was Survival, with zero cooldowns, zero burst and low dps in general.

Deleted
    I managed it OK (520 Brewmaster), try to keep yourself between 3k and 11k HP. You'll easily out-DPS the heal then.