Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Give us back OQ plz :P

Anyone else find blizzards premade finder very lackluster?

No. The group finder is fantastic, it's so easy to build groups now.

OQ never performed this well.

The new one is leagues ahead of OQueue, what's the problem with it?
    You just lost The Game

I'm sorry but OQueue is like a little baby compared to Blizzard's.

I really like it, my one addition would be to be able to list by ilvl requirements instead of all jumbled

10+ Year Old Account
    OQ did a good thing in the worst possible way. The new group finder does a good thing. It could use some improvement and people should let Blizzard know what they want. If sorting is important, great. Let them know that so they prioritize it. My gut says that Blizzard thinks this particular thing is really important so now is a great time to speak up. Wishing OQ was around isn't going to get it done.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I feel there was 10x the amount of groups in oque.

Agreed about the amount of groups. Have been looking for an Ordos group only two listed and when you sign up it only last a few min. Before you are booted and it says expired.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, 10x more groups in OQ. And much easier to find a specific boss.

Search function on Blizzards doesn't even seem to do anything, so finding the correct group is very hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

The new raid finder is terrible terrible terrible for finding world boss groups from Oceanic servers, it puts you into a group with the US main servers and you are phased differently
    That needs to be fixed, if they do than wooo, but until then, it is terrible

I actually kind of like it how it is now; but however I miss how the old flexible thing was. It was nice to let myself list my name. Group leaders can go through a list of dps/healers/tanks and pick/choose what they want. I used to get whispered a lot. But, now I have to constantly spam refresh trying to find the right group.
    Hi! I play a hunter. .

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new group finder. No more do I have to add people's battletags (I'm a fairly private person) in order to get into a group and now I can see that people actually have the item level they purport to have. I've had nothing but good experiences using it so far.

Deleted
    the new group finder went live with the following major flaws:

- limited amount of groups listed ... are you kidding me Blizzard, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! the whole purpose of that tool was to be able to select from 1000+ different things to do with other people. now I see 25 groups a la: "lfm frogs" and that's it.

- custom PvP and PvE groups are on one single list...waaaaaat? where do they get their leafs from?

The way oQ worked was terrible, but had a great UI with many great filters and functions.

This new tool works better, but has a terrible UI with limited raid lists and not working filters. All you see is a list of random raids with 0 usefull informations.

But

This is a built in function, that means it's possible to make addons for it. I guess we just have to wait until someone makes one, maybe a oQ copy

Worth noting that the new group finder is fully modable, so hopefully addons will be created soon for better searching, sorting, etc. There's a blue post alluding to this.

Should be possible to build a much better UI onto what's now a better back end, and end up with a better product in the long run.

Deleted
    -only 25 groups listed, compare this to the thousands of groups on oqueue
    -you can only join groups within your region
    -you can't ban people
    -no customization at all

pathetic

The amount of groups is probably the big thing, maybe an addon will allow for us like Bashiok was talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    No. The group finder is fantastic, it's so easy to build groups now.

OQ never performed this well.
    If the ingame one let you block whispers from ppl on the waitlist it would be perfect. i get tired of getting whispers from every dps as soon as the list "inv dps" "need dps?" "inv"

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I used oqueue I would say I wish there was something that does what oqueue does but actually works that's this new group finder. Oqueue was TERRIBLE it rarely worked and worst of all it made me update every day. I swear they never added anything just wanted to get more page hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could make it so you have to update it every 3 days or it doesn't work anymore if that would make you feel like its OQ