The thing about Survival..

It's probably going to get buffed in the future. I always have been a fan of Survival.. I still have hope. =)

Probably. But i still dont like not having a DPS CD

Quote Originally Posted by Thormere View Post
    Probably. But i still dont like not having a DPS CD
    Well, you still have Stampede.. But I do agree. I with that at least gave us Rapid Fire.. Since they also gave MM Kill Shot and Rapid Fire, at least give Survival one of those two.

I've got a few ideas for cool cooldowns for survival.
    Some kind of fire grenade, since engineering exists it isn't too far from reality
    Bring back bear trap, but make it targetted instead of an actual trap
    or, survivalfulness (NAME WIP, kudos if you get the reference) which increases your damage by 15% and causes explosive shot to split into smaller shots (think diablo's cluster arrow) that hit the target again and other nearby targets.

Idea for SV CD? Why not passive which makes DPS CD out of Camo? Like Camouflage increases our multistrike chance by 100%, everything above hundred becomes multiplier for MS damage and each time we deal damage we get recamouflaged after 1 sec or so... Increase combat duration in PvE for 15-20% uptime which should bring us close to the top on meters while not being OP. Gives you that ranger feeling, has greate PvP use and also is DPS CD in PvE.

Should be around 30% dmg increase for 15-20seconds. Unless we get some other buffs meanwhile:P It's just an idea, didn't think about numbers too much

Deleted
    Bear Trap. Like Snake Trap. Just with bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Vholu View Post
    I've had it with this motherfuckin' bears on this motherfuckin' trap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Well, you still have Stampede.. But I do agree. I with that at least gave us Rapid Fire.. Since they also gave MM Kill Shot and Rapid Fire, at least give Survival one of those two.
    I have Stampede if I want to not have AMOC. I lost Fervor too, so can't buff my Focus and pop off a string of Arcane Shots etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Idea for SV CD? Why not passive which makes DPS CD out of Camo? Like Camouflage increases our multistrike chance by 100%, everything above hundred becomes multiplier for MS damage and each time we deal damage we get recamouflaged after 1 sec or so... Increase combat duration in PvE for 15-20% uptime which should bring us close to the top on meters while not being OP. Gives you that ranger feeling, has greate PvP use and also is DPS CD in PvE.

Should be around 30% dmg increase for 15-20seconds. Unless we get some other buffs meanwhile:P It's just an idea, didn't think about numbers too much
    No, because I don't want to play a ranged rogue (I assume you know that there are rogue talents that do this out of Stealth). I wouldn't mind that as a talent so PVPers could use it, but as a raid CD.... we have nothing for burn phases. Close to enrage, need to pop something? Yeah, you got nothing if you're SV.

Quote Originally Posted by Vholu View Post
    we almost had that :/

well they were actually planning on making it a legit bear trap that trapped bears BUT THEY WERE WRONG TO TRY

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I have Stampede if I want to not have AMOC. I lost Fervor too, so can't buff my Focus and pop off a string of Arcane Shots etc.

- - - Updated - - -

No, because I don't want to play a ranged rogue (I assume you know that there are rogue talents that do this out of Stealth). I wouldn't mind that as a talent so PVPers could use it, but as a raid CD.... we have nothing for burn phases. Close to enrage, need to pop something? Yeah, you got nothing if you're SV.
    But what I offered is also a decent dps cooldown. Yes it is rip off of Shadow Dance or something. Survival Hunter is supposed to be the ranger kinda thing, right? Like Predator using tinkers (ExS, traps) and stealth to take out his enemies. That mobile fighter who puts an arrow in you then disappears just to put another one in your knee so you cannot be an adventurer anymore.

This is kinda great for PvP, in PvE the recamo aspect would be non-existant, but multistrike part would give us much needed burst.