7+ Year Old Account

Winter grasp battleground

Okay on the battleground tab winter grasp or tol barad is not listed in there to queue for you have to go to the place to join it. Winter grasp also is impossible to do/rank up because the guards in wintergrasp is level 98 which us as level 90 can not hit this needs fixed.

Do you even need vehicles? Went there last night for Earth, Wind & Fire achievement during a battle and all the walls were gone and there was no door to the relic chamber.

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be bugged cause every time i try to do it on my server stormrage-US the walls are gone the npcs we kill to rank up are level 98 and i keep seeing people from multiple servers all in the instance im pretty sure wintergrasp and tol barad should be non-cross server also the map is bugged it keeps saying controlled by both factions randomly.

Deleted
    Wintergrasp was working again this morning on my EU server. However, I only got 16 honor as a Lt for a loss, which sounds like a nerf (I can't recall how much I used to get but surely it was more than that).

Tol Barad was still paying full honor for a victory.

Deleted
    /run local id, _, active, cq, start, _ = GetWorldPVPAreaInfo(1) if active then print("Wintergrasp in progress") else print("Wintergrasp starts in " .. SecondsToTime(start) .. ".") end;if cq then BattlefieldMgrQueueRequest(id) end;

/run local id, _, active, cq, start, _ = GetWorldPVPAreaInfo(2) if active then print("Tol Barad in progress") else print("Tol Barad starts in " .. SecondsToTime(start) .. ".") end;if cq then BattlefieldMgrQueueRequest(id) end;

These macros will work like this:
    if wg or tol barad are more than 15 minutes from start it will show how much time remain to start
    if wg or tb are between 0 and 15 minutes from strat it will queue you for this bg
    if wg or tb starts and youre queued you have to press macro again to get invite otherwise it won't invite you to group (it important when you queue, you have to watch timer and press macro again when tb or wg starts)

Credits: Neosaro - C'thun EU
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12439454940