Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    What about healers? Im a thinking of rolling a holy priest and it currently feels good, will it be the same on 100?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    What about healers? Im a thinking of rolling a holy priest and it currently feels good, will it be the same on 100?
    Healers are always OP on pre-expansion patches. The best one in PvP right now looks to be Discs. They are basically unkillable right now unless you get 3+ competent players on them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Healers are always OP on pre-expansion patches. The best one in PvP right now looks to be Discs. They are basically unkillable right now unless you get 3+ competent players on them.
    Even now at lvl 90 when damage is "out of control", discs are damn near immortal. Give them shadow priest silence and their aoe fear with the fact that they STILL have feather+guise and they are down right ridiculous. I hear holy pallys are strong but I really dont see it. They are trash upon trash at 90 and not getting anything really spectacular at 100 or from perks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Naturally the scaling is better in WoD.

It's not really supposed to work in 90 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Even now at lvl 90 when damage is "out of control", discs are damn near immortal. Give them shadow priest silence and their aoe fear with the fact that they STILL have feather+guise and they are down right ridiculous. I hear holy pallys are strong but I really dont see it. They are trash upon trash at 90 and not getting anything really spectacular at 100 or from perks.
    People just talk about holy pally's being good because they talk about melee cleaves being good nothing more. None of them actually think about the fact that holy is screwed against melee cleaves with having to cast everything. Oh and lets not forget about the fact that holy healing is so bad that ret heals for more at 90 and 100. Giving melee freedom or bop's isn't going to make holy pallys good with all the downsides they have.

Disc shields are just as retarded at 100 as 90 and so is pretty much everything. The classes that are broken at 90 are also the broken ones at 100 shocking I know... The only thing 100 does is dmg is slower but all broken things are the same.
    Last edited by Wow; 2014-10-22 at 08:54 PM.