Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    What do you need updated? GridIndicatorExtra is new for 6.0 and replaces other plugins that provided corner and side indicators and I mentioned above how to get GridStatusPriestAoE updated.
    Oh, missed, thanks!

Any way to display physical debuffs? Those that are not magic/curse/desease/poison?

Also, I'd like some way to make two auras for a single buff/debuff (one showing stacks, one showing duration, both colour-coded), any suggestions?
    Two coloured dots take up much less space than a symbol with text and that duration animation needs to be distinguishalbe. I like my raid frames tiny with lots of information.

Furthermore, is there a way to make just some Indicators form GridIndicatorExtra bigger and show Symbols why others do not?

Deleted
    I've tried to get PriestAoE working and I am almost certain there is something obvious I am missing. My lib data is working correctly, I have PoH toggled on in the status menu yet I can't see the flag appear irrespective of if I set it as a standard corner icon or one in GridIndicatorCornerIcons. Is there some really obvious option I have missed?

Easy option would be to switch to Grid2 which has a working AoE plugin(native), more configurability and is very similar to Grid.

Deleted
    How does Grid2 handle absorbs? At the moment I have a secondary bar on each Grid block which shows the absorbs on that person as a bar up to 100% of health. Does Grid2 have anything like this?

The easiest option for me would be to get PriestAoE up and running as I would rather not have to reconfigure an entirely new addon!

Grid2 can handle absorbs either as an indicator, a bar on its own(or added to the health bar) or as text
    Last edited by Aparthia; 2014-11-02 at 11:34 PM.

PriestAoe works for me since day 1. No idea what could be wrong with yours, Aimeez.

It looks like if you download the latest LibMapData and place it in the GridStatusPriestAoE\libs\ directory, the plugin works fine.
    Thank you so much, this did the trick. Love GridStatusPriestAoE.

However, the addon seems to stop working on the "Throne of the Imperator" floor of High Maul. That's the area housing Imperator Mar'gok and his guards. (In other areas, GridStatusPriestAoE appears as a Grid indicator as expected; in Throne of the Imperator, no indicator appears.)

Any idea what's wrong? Is LibMapData missing data for that floor?

Quote Originally Posted by teedog View Post
    Any idea what's wrong? Is LibMapData missing data for that floor?
    If it is it should say so in your chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    If it is it should say so in your chat.
    Didn't notice any message. Different problem then?

Use the latest alpha of GSPAoE. Slaren has swapped from using LibMapData to using the new wow API for unit positions.
    DL here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/gridsta...files/112-r61/

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    Use the latest alpha of GSPAoE. Slaren has swapped from using LibMapData to using the new wow API for unit positions.
    DL here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/gridsta...files/112-r61/
    Thank you! I will try that.

By the way, does GridStatusPriestAoe show the best target to cast CoH on when glyphed (that is, heals 6 players rather than 5)?

Quote Originally Posted by teedog View Post
    Thank you! I will try that.

By the way, does GridStatusPriestAoe show the best target to cast CoH on when glyphed (that is, heals 6 players rather than 5)?
    Absolutely. When I ported GSPAoE to ElvUI, it was in there.