Shadow priest: No more haste breakpoints, but...

Blizzard wants us to forget haste breakpoints, which is good, but I noticed while I raided that during a boss fight, I would have to wait for a GCD maybe 20 times, Mind Flay not even ticking once, and waiting for Mind Blast cd to reset. So it would still be beneficial to have certain fix amounts of haste to not have to wait like that?

Since we can't reforge now, we need to... gem/enchant OUT of haste even more then? (that would mean more into mastery... ouch?)

Yup. This has been part of shadows design/skill cap since vanilla. Nothing new here.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Ok but then... what should be a couple of safe haste breakpoints now? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    You'd probably be safe at 6 seconds, or 7.5 depending on gear. Meta/PI and other shit also messes with it so don't be too worried about it. Prioritize crit and haste over mastery and you shouldn't be too far off until WOD.
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    There aren't any... Mind Blast CD is a multiple of your GCD (1.5) - while MF ticks at 1/2/3 seconds. This means MB CD will only ever align with the 3rd MF tick.

There's a reason why we get the MF perk in WoD - you can then savely clip MF after a GCD (2 ticks) or 2 GCDs (4 ticks). In theory Mind Blast should never come of CD on the 3rd tick.