Mod to revert loading screens back to 5.4/pre-WoD disaster

Is it possible/can we get a mod to restore the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor loading screens back to their pre-6.0 version?

The new ones are terrible. All the faction leaders have turned into anime characters, Varian's head has shrunk to the size of his neck and Sylvanas now looks like a chunky lardass. Also they are trying way too hard with their poses, worgen got deleted from WoW and the dwarves are now working for the Horde.

I want to get rid of this:

And go back to this:

Plus Azeroth is still basically untouched from the Cataclysm update so it should really reflect that it was part of that content update. Blizzard seem really desperate to cover up the lack of anything worthwhile in the new WoD expac by trying to claim that EK and Kalimdor are part of the new expac. So first you recycled BC/Outland for the expac, now you want to claim EK and Kalimdor are new??? Shills.

Or maybe Blizzard wants us to put WoW on a SSD so we don't have to suffer through this loading screen?
    Last edited by ramjb; 2014-10-16 at 08:30 PM.

The art is a little wonky in places, but I'm happy for something else to look at. You lost me (and maybe part of your mind?) at the end there, when you started talking about them trying to pad the expac out with.. new loading screen art?

Subjective taste in art is subjective, and don't we get new load screen art every expac?

They've changed the loading screens for EK and Kali every single expac. And don't even start with Draenor being recycled. Please take your bullshit out of the forums.

And no there is no mod to do this so suck it the fuck up

so since we're complaining for the sake of complaining now, I don't think there are enough hair colors/hair styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    They've changed the loading screens for EK and Kali every single expac. And don't even start with Draenor being recycled. Please take your bullshit out of the forums.

And no there is no mod to do this so suck it the fuck up
    They sure as hell didn't change it for MOP. As I see it: zones didn't get remade in this expac? Keeps old expac loading screen. That's why you still see Burning Crusade loading screens in the Blood Elf and Draenei zones, and BC and WoTLK screens in Outland and Northrend. EK and Kalimdor zones didn't get updated for WoD, they should have Cata screens, the Cata devs should get credit and be acknowledged, instead of the WoD people trying to piggy back on their work.

10+ Year Old Account
    "For just a taste of yours truly, the OP, please click 'ramjb' and select 'View Started Threads'"

It's just art. And who knows, maybe it will reflect some things down the track in WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifire_
    Trade chat on my server is acting out the end of Revenge of the Sith but with Arthas. "From my point of view the paladins are evil!"

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    They sure as hell didn't change it for MOP. As I see it: zones didn't get remade in this expac? Keeps old expac loading screen. That's why you still see Burning Crusade loading screens in the Blood Elf and Draenei zones, and BC and WoTLK screens in Outland and Northrend. EK and Kalimdor zones didn't get updated for WoD, they should have Cata screens, the Cata devs should get credit and be acknowledged, instead of the WoD people trying to piggy back on their work.
    I really feel like if you feel this strongly about Blizzard's intentions behind changing the load screen art, you might consider taking a walk outside?

10+ Year Old Account
    there was new art with every single expansion. Art is subjective i happen to like the new stuff but i can understand why somepeople may not like it.

I just have a few questions for OP

1) when did blizz ever try to claim for EK/Kilamindor to be part of new expansion? I really want a source on this one
    2) new art does not mean updated content....it's just new art
    3) what good shit are you smoking to come up with the fact that WoD = BC recycled?

OP is clearly on some good shit, holy hell...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleurette View Post
    so since we're complaining for the sake of complaining now, I don't think there are enough hair colors/hair styles.
    Well, there aren't. I think all races should be able to have any hair color (though Worgen and Tauren would have difficulties there), and more hair styles in general would be a good thing.