Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Of course.
    Bigger than Life.

I feel like most girl's really enjoy the man being in control and themselves being submissive. We're not talking about s&m here, even though I feel like some I have been with probably wouldn't have minded if i brought up something a little kinkier, but majorly, in my experience especially if you're not rushing it and smooth about it woman like it a little kinky and rough, some more than other's of course, it's all about the person.

All of my past girlfriends have, and those who said they didn't can be slowly turned, pretty interesting. Although I won't say it's every woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Anecdotal experience does not equal a correction generalization about an entire demographic of people. Maybe you attract or go after submissive women or women who are looking to be dominated. It is probably a safer judgment to say that you attract a specific type of women or that you seek out a specific type of women knowingly or unknowingly than it would be to claim that all women wanted to be dominated.

Deleted
    From my personal exp and knowledge, 80% of female individuals like to be dominated.

More or less

10+ Year Old Account
    Different people have different fetishes. It's not only bound to women. Some men also like to be dominated, it's just what a person likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Consenting sex is not a promotion of rape culture.
    Pretty much. You know someone's spending too much time on Mmo-c here.

Also, what the fuck. How have I not seen you in what seems like several months?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

"Dominated" is too strong a word. Women like having a strong male presence who agrees with them all the time.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Some women do, some women don't. Just like some men do and some men don't. The success of erotic novels involving domination certainly implies that it's a fairly common fetish though. Yet it's one thing to fantasise about that sort of thing and another matter entirely to act on it.

My wife enjoys when I surprise her with a dutch oven. Different strokes for different folks. Although I don't really enjoy when she surprises me with a dutch oven. So potent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because I've posted in Gen-OT like three or four times in the last several months. I only came to this thread because I spotted it in recent topics on the front page, but basically fuck Gen-OT. Pretty much tired of reading the same stupid shitfucks posting the same stupid shitfuck discriminatory shit over and over and over.
    It took you 12,365 posts to realize this? I thought everyone here knew it as common knowledge.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Depends on the girl's relationship with their father.
    Not really.

There's a reason why women like men to be confident, for example. It all comes from the same core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women I have been with have been quite dominate.
    Men I have been with have been dominated.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience, most like to be "dominated" at least to some degree in the bedroom. I think it's just ancestral nature, smaller women, larger men, viewed as the protector, etc... I've not met one that wanted to be harmed, or slapped around in anyway, but all of them wanted me to "give it to them" sort of speak.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    The fun ones do.

Deleted
    Switch = best. Whoever is in the mood takes the lead, or you can fight for it. The generalization that women prefer to be sub is risky, perhaps the majority does like that, but it's so context and person dependent... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    So throughout my dating life and even up to my wife a substantial problem for me has been that many women have a domination fetish.

They've always hated that I am a rather bad actor, in that I don't enjoy it but I try. I suck at being "sexily forceful" or whatever the fuck it is. In my opinion if I enjoyed it would it not have some undertone of enjoying forced sex?

It's just creepy to me but more than 2/3 of my girlfriends in the past were into this despite being completely normal and productive human beings - assertiveness, hair pulling, choking, etc.

I've gotten into arguments with my wife about it as I contest that it promotes "rape culture" or the "no doesn't always mean no" kind of crowd.

What do you think?

As someone who is actually IN a D/s relationship, I am always a little irritated by this line of thinking. It assumes that women (or men, because it's not just women who enjoy being dominated), have no control over what happens to them. It assumes that we are just ignorant victims who cannot have the power of consent. Not to mention it shows a complete lack of understanding about consent and the real meaning of rape.

Although in my relationship, "No" doesn't mean "no", because I consented to that dynamic. It's called "consensual non-consent".

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex threads, especially ones generalising about a gender, are really not appropriate here and is not going to result in productive dialogue.

I am sure there are a ton of psychology studies online that approach this issue that you can read if you're interested.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |