Deleted

[WA2] Bleed Multiplier

Hello,

Since snapshotting is gone, i decided to take the WA used by Fragnance and edited it so it only shows multipliers.

Edit:
    http://pastebin.com/hcSGvDc0

What it does:
    - shows actual multiplier
    - tracks rake, rip and trash dots on actual target and their snapshot multiplier
    - code color: Green = better, Red = Worst or equal
    - works for as many targets as you want
    - works for every languages
    - you can move/resize every parts without breaking the wa

Beta versions wod:
    -added improved rake
    -added bloodtalons
    -added color: blue when you can't have better multiplier

http://pastebin.com/fZn5D2yA

Last edited by mmocbaa08a59a5; 2014-10-30 at 10:55 AM.

Wait... snapshotting is gone, but things like SR / TF still snapshot?

/confused.

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    Wait... snapshotting is gone, but things like SR / TF still snapshot?

/confused.
    Yes. TF would be macro'd into all your abilities and used on cooldown (aka pointless) if it didn't work that way.

Deleted
    Edited the WA. If i could have some feedback, it would be great.

Deleted
    tested for some time now, seeems to work fine , will report if any bug

ty

Deleted
    Doesn't Blood Talons snapshot as well?? Would seem pretty shit if it didn't???

Thought the purpose was to bring back difficulty, i.e Timing HT@4 combo points to rake then rip for the 30% on each??

Or have i been pointlessly practicing this?!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    Doesn't Blood Talons snapshot as well?? !
    It does for 30% more damage. Savage roar = 40%, tiger fury = 15%. So if you stack everything, u get a multiplier of (1.40*1.15*1.30) = 2.093.If you take the incarnation talent, you can stealth in combat and get a 100% more damage to your rake thanks to the perk "improved rake".

So the highest multiplier you can have is 2.093 for Rip and Trash; 4.186 for rake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    It does for 30% more damage. Savage roar = 40%, tiger fury = 15%. So if you stack everything, u get a multiplier of (1.40*1.15*1.30) = 2.093.If you take the incarnation talent, you can stealth in combat and get a 100% more damage to your rake thanks to the perk "improved rake".

So the highest multiplier you can have is 2.093 for Rip and Trash; 4.186 for rake.
    Cool thnx, will carry on practicing weaving HT for the buff to rake and rip then

Deleted
    Amazing work here!

Is there a way also to make it show Thrash multiplier? Thanks in advance

Tried this out last night. Fantastic tool! Thank you so much. As a WA n00b was trying to add a similar Tiger's Fury box so I know when it is off cooldown, but I failed. This is great though. Thank you!!!!

Deleted
    Cool, thanks
    Works as it's supposed to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daernas View Post
    Is there a way also to make it show Thrash multiplier? Thanks in advance
    I've updated the WA, it does that now.

Why use full scan / spell IDs? I'm re-purposing your code and want to make sure I don't miss anything, but it seems unnecessary as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    Why use full scan / spell IDs? I'm re-purposing your code and want to make sure I don't miss anything, but it seems unnecessary as far as I can tell.
    coz of localizations english spell names doesn't work in russian, germany, spanish, france, brazilian etc clients

Deleted
    I've added a beta wod version with bloodtalons talent and improved rake perk. Color is now blue when you can't have a better snapshot multiplier. Due to a high latency on beta server (i have 300ms), it might not be working completely: 2nd bloodtalons stack and improved rake sometimes don't trigger. Should be working fine on live in 2 weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    I want the WA to be multi-language, that's why i use full scan spell IDs.

Any chance for an indicator of being in pandemic zone?
    Rawr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhambhoo View Post
    Any chance for an indicator of being in pandemic zone?
    The pandemic zone for savage roar,rake and rip is 12.6s, 4.5s and 7.2 sec respectively. If you know that, you don't really need an indicator but i could probably change the color of the remaining cooldown when it reaches the pandemic zone.

Beta versions wod auras result in error when attempting rake from stealth, perked one. Any thoughts on how to get rid of the error? It just says "error" on the rake frame.

Is there an updated working version of this WA?