Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    This is all.
    Lol.

Also, you now have the Gulp Frog Holocaust and 150k useless Timeless Coins. Yay.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I am disappointed. I didn't even realise I'd finished URBS the first time because nothing popped up, people just left. The quests were good but then they just... stopped.

Kind of sad. Wrath was the best.
    Yeah....it was a bit of a let down. However, I've been very satisfied with the squish and my ability to solo old content. Doing things I never could before and having a blast. I don't expect everyone to be satisfied with that though, because it's not really adding anything to the game.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    It's almost like Wow is a video game and not a novel.
    And how's that relevant in any way? Especially since it was the first sign of the stupidity in writing that set the mood for entire saturday-morning cartoon that was Cataclysm coming after rather brilliant writing such as subtle introduction of Yogg-Saron from the very first zones, overarching quest lines about betrayal such as Drakuru and whatnot.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    What about on beta? Are those bosses available? But yes I see what people are saying now about a half dungeon. I'm just curious as to why.
    Yes, they were all available on beta, including normal and heroic mode.
    Not sure about PTR because I didn't test it at all there, since I've done it before on beta.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted

As someone constantly accused of fanboyism, I have to disagree. I was really looking forward to use my Wod boost for a Draenei mage entirely because of Karabor (it would have been my first real alliance character). And then they told us about the change in plans and how we would be in Ashran instead. I understand why they made the change but I still dont like it and it has really taken the wind out of my sails in terms of playing alliance side. Plus I have said multiple times that it bothers me that garrison nonsense was a major contributor to alpha/beta starting which goes towards the 12+ months of no new content. Then there are all the profession changes. Most of what I know about those changes is highly disappointing to me especially given the fact a huge part of my "endgame" revolves around the auction house and professions.
    Is there nothing people wont f*cking moan about, damn haters. If you don't like it stop giving them money.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Is there nothing people wont f*cking moan about, damn haters. If you don't like it stop giving them money.
    If you don't want to see people complaining about changes to the subject of their hobby, you may not want to look at forums or chat, period.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The thing that boggles my mind is the people whining about how there has been no new content for a year would be the first to rage they can't do their 2 year old content because of something like this.
    I don't think so. The guy that killed heroic Garrosh months ago won't complain if the game would be shut down except for zombie gameplay for a week. The guy that just bought the game and just wants to enjoy questing will probably be annoyed and imo rightfully so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    If you don't want to see people complaining about changes to the subject of their hobby, you may not want to look at forums or chat, period.
    Over 5000 posts and you don't know who Xanzul is?

They intro quest dont even involve trying to attack the troops pouring out of the Red Portal.

Short and sweet here is what I would have done.

1. Fight to land on the Shatterpoint beach.
    2, Added bombing runs quest on Red Portal, that dont work, and you nearly get killed.
    3. Added quest outside Blackrock, to fight to get in. Chromie and later Khadgar show up to advise.
    4. Random attacks on SW and Orgm., with Varian and Vol'jin repelling the attacks.
    5. Questline for Alliance to stop an attempt on Jaina's life, same for Horde with Aggra. Alliance works with Maraad, Horde with Thrall.
    6. Last part, fight off attack on Sen'jin Village with Rexxar(H) and Goldshire with Anduin(A)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs