Hi

Dark Company are a guild created and ran by a group of friends who have played MMO's together for a number of years.
Earlier this year we decided to take a break for a while with some of our members continuing to raid to 14/14hc and some going to other games like Wildstar to see if the grass was greener (it wasn't).

With 6.0 looming on the horizon we have transferred our guild to the Ragnaros EU pvp server in the hopes of being on a well populated competitive server to push progression in the next expansion

We currently have around most spots filled and would like to add some specific classes now to finish our roster

Quick Info

3 Raids per week on Thurs Mon and Tues
20.00 to 23.30 server time
Modified loot council during progression (please ask about this)

Recruitment Spots

We currently have the following full time spots left for our mythic raid team

1 x Resto Shaman
1 x Feral Druid or
1 x Hunter

If your spec/class isn't listed here please contact me as we can move people around however we like to recruit with the total raid build in mind to get as even a split of loot as possible (though that will be easier in WoD)

What we are looking for...

Loyal members who are looking for a long term home and to make friends
Competent and competetive players who want to perform well and progress
People who know their own class, you don't have to worry about anybody elses class we can do that but you shouldn't need your hand holding through every encounter
Has a great sense of humour and enjoys banter on farm nights
An analytical player who will look at their own performance and judge how they can improve
Understands the importance of dancing to settle all major disputes be they political, religious or about pie
Somebody mature, I tend to recommend an age of 21+ but this isn't an exact rule, if you can hold a conversation and don't type in text speak then you'll be fine

What you can expect from us

A core group of players that have played together for a while, across different games and who are genuinely friends (don't tell the other members i said that) < Wow I just copied this post over to mmo-c and he's afraid to show his love for us. Feeling a bit hurt now.
A diverse and interesting groups who can hold conversations about pretty much anything and who are from all over Europe (though the English members are the best and they get together to drink beer a lot)
A guild that recruits intelligently, we don't recruit for bench spots, we have plenty of friends who play the game at a slightly more casual level who can step in if needed, were interested in full time raiders
A team that has been recruited with balance in mind, we ensure as even a split of loot as possible with a well spread out mix of classes and specs to ensure we get as much of an advantage as possible
A group able to have fun during raids, we joke, make fun of each other and can still get bosses down on progression nights when things might have to be a little more focussed
A guild with a mysterious sinister name that sounds slightly threatening if said in a Christian Bale Batman voice

In the end i've read a lot of guild recruitment and i can happily list all the catachy buzz words you like but that to me is just bollocks. If your looking for a stable group of people to down bosses with at a decent pace (we make no lies about pushing for rankings our aim is to kill mythic bosses while their relevant) then we may be the guild for you.

B-tags for Officers

Leon501#2740
Fudj#2748

darkcompany.guildlaunch.com