7+ Year Old Account

About Claws of Shirvallah talent and its appearance

guys, I wanted to say I VERY, liked this new talent, raises the druid for a very nice level, this for players of RP is very good and exciting, opens up an incredible array of stories

But I have one small criticism, a detail, the colors about this new transformation, what I see now can be a sketch, but I wonder if there will be changes according to the race

For example, the form of night elves, is a black panther, but, and the other elves? about the tauren, its form is a lion, but where this mane? the horns? and if a tauren have black hair?

About the Trolls, its form is a blue tiger, but talent makes it red, and the tusks are gone

so are some things I said I think many who enjoy RP, or those found beautiful, can agree, is there any chance of blizz change these customizations?

the thing that annoys me is, the glyph that randomizes kitty skin doesn't do it for shirvallah

the sky is falling.

I still want a female version =\
    Signature Nazi's suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    yeah, if the female worgen have one version, i think they can do this for the talent too

They should've just designed it female in the first place. I'd imagine the amount of men who would make a big deal with their men characters suddenly turning into woman cats would've been astronomical, but when it comes to women turning into men, "No Big Deal", or perpetually on the To Do list. Same for Demon Form and to a lesser extent, Moonkin Form.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

why do you even assume that it's male? there're no sexes for any other form (including moonkin!) so why should there be any for this?

They should've just designed it female in the first place. I'd imagine the amount of men who would make a big deal with their men characters suddenly turning into woman cats would've been astronomical, but when it comes to women turning into men, "No Big Deal", or perpetually on the To Do list. Same for Demon Form and to a lesser extent, Moonkin Form.
    lmao good one, I enjoy a hearty femiwhine every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag View Post
    why do you even assume that it's male? there're no sexes for any other form (including moonkin!) so why should there be any for this?
    i mean hell the lion mane is the only one that would actually have a noticeable differance, male and female panthers? look the same. owls? same. demons? most dont even have a sex.

but yeah i figured they'd put in those little race traits, but considering it's not a baseline thing, it was probably 2nd-3rd priority
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag View Post
    But I think there is a difference as to the worgen female model, it would be very interesting to have with the new forms of cat

it still improve the RP of women playing as druid, giving a larger immersion

Deleted
    Lol!! Were you listening to Beyonce, burning your bra and simultaneously typing this with your superior ability to multi-task??!!

I dunno, you got equal pay rights, what more do you want?? You'll be after the vote next!!!

Deleted
    Not sure if serious... some animals don't look that different between sexes, why are you assuming Shirvallah form is sexually dimorphic? What do you want, a cat-person with boobs so you know it's a girl? Does Moonkin form also need boobs, pink feathers, and pretty eyelashes so we know it's a girl?

Deleted
    The model is glitchy. Basically when you use attack or casting animation while running, the character keeps its head down while doing the movement, like a swimmer who keeps his face in the water while moving his arms above the water. Looks like crap, tbh, and it's obvious the male worgen model was not meant to have to do attack/casting animations while in the "running wild" running animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Not sure if serious... some animals don't look that different between sexes, why are you assuming Shirvallah form is sexually dimorphic? What do you want, a cat-person with boobs so you know it's a girl? Does Moonkin form also need boobs, pink feathers, and pretty eyelashes so we know it's a girl?
    There is a female worgen model so Blizzard could easily use that too for the female version.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the complaint that there is no female form relevant for this particular form. Unlike Moonkin or Cat form these are legit animals they are replicating, but this form is intentionally half-cat half-humanoid. It should have features from both including the traditional changes such as a tusks, horns, ears or a feral appearance AND it should reflect the casters gender too.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

That IS the female version. The male version will be bigger, more muscular, and have a mane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    That IS the female version. The male version will be bigger, more muscular, and have a mane.
    /applause. I like that idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Worgan druid, turns into a snow leopard. why not uuuuugh i dunno a wild looking worgan. Cause that would make too much sense

Someone said Female demon form? My first though was "Its gotta be Callie Maggotbone for sure! Well, i wouldn't mind rolling a class that i would otherwise never roll in my life just to look at... those casting animations."