Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Once in AV the entire enemy team consisted of russians and they proceeded to teleport their entire 40man group around the map to kill smaller groups of people.
    That's called a premade. Non-Russian players do this as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    why? because central and eastern europeans breed mostly for intelligence. also, a math classes in Russia are on much higher level than in the rest of Europe, maybe except for Poland. math, chess culture plays a huge role.
    That has nothing to do with chess/maths or level of education. The cunning/strategy and reflexes are nearly fixed for every person at start. Then you can adapt/learn or assume things and make other things happen. "Breed mostly for intelligence" , i find it offensive both ways...either you're talking for them like they are some kind of pets or about us like we are stupid clinically or something :P .

Anyhow, to the main point.
    No they are not good. That is because most people find it depressing to play against them, because they usually want to win easy games. That is being exploited by the Russians, to their favor. In a gamers mind being against a premade, while you pug is kinda dead end way. You know that your have a 30% chance to win only if you play by the same stakes(equal gear). Given they'll probably outgear a pug that goes 10% you will win...due to THEIR mistakes and your ability to use those mistakes in your favor.

The fact that people IGNORE, is their playstyle. Their playstyle as team seems to be " rush game". Also they prefer attacking focused (10vs1), as they know their weakness to play on their own/solo/1v1. Currently most of their teams, if they'll meet premade they loose like they don't play and this alone explains a lot. Even their premades are NOT SO premades, like we mean the premade term.
    Anyhow nothing won't happen if you don't try and as i see in most BGs, we mostly say it's Russians and forfeit. Actually they don't even win. We " sell" the games. It is impossible for me to accept that in nearly every BG against them, i can stand my own in an outgeared (grevious) warlock while in my main shadowpriest i'm making a reign over them premade or not in killscores win or lose. Yes, i am being blunt and cynical here ,BUT i just cannot accept that. It is impossible for me to think that there are people that can't play in the same pace as me, believing that myself am of the MEDIUM category of PvPer , an average player.

AND the factor that all again tend to ignore.
    If you actually feel like hate them,imbue that hate in your playstyle. Don't just sit there and loose. It's like they're bullying you and you take it... THat is a no chance to win. You're trying to find out what are they doing,believing in hax etc, while ignoring your own team does not even trying to start with. We don't even cooperate or try to actually communicate more than "it's Russians QQQQQQQQ".

Also it's not like their hacking or cheat etc. I bet it has something to do with latency since we don't play on the same servers. Imagine sometimes i found myself lagging/spiking as hell and DC while against Russians. And when i played WITH Rassians via Oq, just to figure out what the f...k, the lag was there too...even while in the city on their realm since they dragged me or in raids.
    I'm all with you, and the last reason i said is actually why Blizz either has to do something about it ,either just separate Russians from us again.

10+ Year Old Account
    If my word as a serious semi high rated openly minded player is anything to go after:

Russians premade bgs a lot more, when they do they simply out-team random grps most of the time. That's fine. When it comes to arena I have a personal experience from facing russian interruptbots (or other ones such as orb) more often than non-russian. But this is not just a russian thing. There's however no reason to say that all good russians cheat.
    Last edited by Wass; 2014-10-20 at 01:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Killedbydeath View Post
    No they are not good. That is because most people find it depressing to play against them, because they usually want to win easy games. That is being exploited by the Russians, to their favor. In a gamers mind being against a premade, while you pug is kinda dead end way. You know that your have a 30% chance to win only if you play by the same stakes(equal gear). Given they'll probably outgear a pug that goes 10% you will win...due to THEIR mistakes and your ability to use those mistakes in your favor.

The fact that people IGNORE, is their playstyle. Their playstyle as team seems to be " rush game". Also they prefer attacking focused (10vs1), as they know their weakness to play on their own/solo/1v1. Currently most of their teams, if they'll meet premade they loose like they don't play and this alone explains a lot. Even their premades are NOT SO premades, like we mean the premade term. ...
    So much empty theorizing...

I am playing all the time with both Russian players and non-Russian players. Russian-only groups, non-Russian-only (except myself) groups, mixed groups. There are no noticeable differences in performance. None whatsoever.

I am not sure what you are basing your theories on. "Russian premades are not quite premades" (LOL), "they always want to rush" (LOL, what premade doesn't unless they think they are facing another premade), where do you even get this stuff from? I think you are making stuff up out of thin air.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    If my word as a serious semi high rated openly minded player is anything to go after:

Russians premade bgs a lot more, when they do they simply out-team random greps most of the time. That's fine. When it comes to arena I have a personal experience from facing russian interruptbots (or other ones such as orb) more often than non-russian. But this is not just a russian thing. There's however no reason to say that all good russians cheat.
    Well i can't say a damn about hacking etc, i'm too careless about it actually. I don't use it and i don't know how it works neither i do want to know how it does work. I dunno know what i saw and that was a lagfest when i got dragged to RU servers. Either way...the best way to solve it is separate us...at least till they can fix things out to be as they supposed to be.

Deleted
    Er, I don't want to find out why. :S

Deleted
    All the cute morons saying russians are amazing pvpers, clearly inexperienced of anything over 2.4k haha. If you look at 99% of the boosting being done today its by russians that wintrade. If you look at a stream, and they meet a russian team you get sheared before castbar is even out.
    I've qued 5-10 games in a row on 2600 mmr and ALL i met was a kfc with a mistweaver, 2 of the games the hunter dced and the mistweavers honorbuddy bugged out, he just stood in the middle channeling soothing mist and randomly canceling for surging mist, the hunter came back but he kept bugging out for a free win.
    For people claiming russians play legit, i challenge you to try and push rating as next season starts and i'll see you here again

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think blizzard will ever be able to get rid of bots completely. You just have to outsmart them. Interruptbot can be outsmarted for instance unless you sit on a potato net.

Though I really wouldn't mind if Blizzard introduced some max-latency threshhold that prevents u to queue arenas unless u can't go under it. But that will never happen because it'd be unfair to many players with bad connections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    unless you are physically challenged and can't proprly use mouse and keyboard, then pardon me.
    Absolutely no need for that; not continuing this conversation with you and I ask you to learn how to speak to people in future.

"Breed mostly for intelligence" , i find it offensive both ways...either you're talking for them like they are some kind of pets or about us like we are stupid clinically or something :P .
    He's been patronizing throughout this thread, MMO is much healthier without people like him.

OT: I think the hacking/cheating stereotype has been way blown out of proportion, I'd love if there was some hard numbers to see how much of it actually holds true.

Be happy that most of them can't be bothered to make a spell filter, this is my only way to cast spells vs russian players . The problem is that blizzard can't really fix this without making wow look like origin when it comes to privacy. Interrupt hacks don't really need to inject anything into wow, they just read the memory and send the input back and as warden is unable to scan out of process, good luck hunting these hacks down. PQR received a banwave because they got greedy and tried to make the hack smarter than it should have been.

Deleted
    That has nothing to do with chess/maths or level of education. The cunning/strategy and reflexes are nearly fixed for every person at start. Then you can adapt/learn or assume things and make other things happen. "Breed mostly for intelligence" , i find it offensive both ways...either you're talking for them like they are some kind of pets or about us like we are stupid clinically or something :P .
    ahh I see... no. even power levels in dbz change. of course there are special cases of individuals who are limited from the start. pets? no, animals, and animals breed. in central and eastern europe, breeding occurs more selectively,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Absolutely no need for that; not continuing this conversation with you and I ask you to learn how to speak to people in future.

He's been patronizing throughout this thread, MMO is much healthier without people like him.

OT: I think the hacking/cheating stereotype has been way blown out of proportion, I'd love if there was some hard numbers to see how much of it actually holds true.
    fine, let's not continue. I know how to speak to people, but I will try to learn how to speak with the others.

'much healthier', good job, very much progressive opinion! we are the humanists, we are the world nana-na.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    They're not more skilled, they're mostly exploiters and hackers.
    Instainterupt hacks,lagswitch etc.

Bhwahaha, they're not better than anyone else man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    /Target фамилияотчество :S
    IDK if they fixed this stuff, I remember half of UI showing corrupted or no text at all, and all the tooltips being wildly resized every time there was Cyrillic text in them.

I think I could deal with reading their names, because it's not that hard to do, but writing them is nearly impossible in the time frame given and expecting everyone to recognize them fast with transcription is also really pointless.

Nevertheless the point is, that it's horrible experience to see those names even if you can read them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    So much empty theorizing...

I am playing all the time with both Russian players and non-Russian players. Russian-only groups, non-Russian-only (except myself) groups, mixed groups. There are no noticeable differences in performance. None whatsoever.

I am not sure what you are basing your theories on. "Russian premades are not quite premades" (LOL), "they always want to rush" (LOL, what premade doesn't unless they think they are facing another premade), where do you even get this stuff from? I think you are making stuff up out of thin air.
    Yes i call a premade, actual premade only when guild/actual friends involved. Else it is similar to a pug but more organised. " LOL what premade doesn't unless they think they're facing another premade" , so we agree on that... that is their tact. Not all people realising things that other people think are simple and clean. I'm trying to make people that don't understand to get some things in their brains. Not for you to try being sarcastic or anything. And when you disagree, try to make sense...cause no you don't even disagree... , just trying to get yourself a " situation" in which you will be the " good one" .

About performance issues maybe that is FOR YOU. Me and rl and some in game friends DO HAVE performance issues. The "BIG YOU" is not the only one in the planet called earth. IN some people happen in some others it doesn't. And i don't even have problem with Russians as i find them very cooperative and fun.

" LOL what premade doesn't unless they think they're facing another premade" , so we agree on that... that is their tact.
    That's *everyone's* "tact".

You are saying that Russians play somehow specially. They don't. When they go into a random BG as a group of 5, they rush and go for a quick win. Guess what, everyone does, because it's common sense. Unless you note before the start that you are facing another group of 5, then you do something more complex. Same for your other points.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing the thread - it's gone on long enough.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter