Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin

Is anyone else having problems getting the Ook Ook achievement done in Stormstout Brewery? I did 10 runs and the 19/20th barrel killed him and he never got hit except by barrels that had people on them. It seems impossible and it sucks because this is the last one I need for my Meta Achievement.

If the group does no damage to him, he should die with 38-40 barrels on him.... more than enough to complete the achievement. Doesn't have to be exactly 20.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

You should be able to go in by yourself and get it too as a pally, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If the group does no damage to him, he should die with 38-40 barrels on him.... more than enough to complete the achievement. Doesn't have to be exactly 20.
    We are getting to 19 stacks of the debuff and he has enough health to only take one hit from the last barrel and he dies before it registers. Are we doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Quti View Post
    We are getting to 19 stacks of the debuff and he has enough health to only take one hit from the last barrel and he dies before it registers. Are we doing something wrong?
    If you are positive your group is doing no damage to him, it's quite possible something could have unfortunately changed with the health squish.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If you are positive your group is doing no damage to him, it's quite possible something could have unfortunately changed with the health squish.
    That's what we thought, the tank was taunt spamming with no weapons on just to keep him in place and we took off our legendary cloaks as well because we found out those were proccing dots on him. There were multiple times that we hit him with a barrel and no stack was added. If he had just a little bit more health it wouldn't be too hard but its damn near if not impossible right now.

Sounds like it might be a squish issue. I'd suggest posting on the official forums.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu