Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    as a ele shaman very easy to kill. i tried the achievment with the 30 stacks of necrotic plague, but the plague would jump to me after it reached 30 (took some trys to figure out how many adds u need to get to 30, its kind of when the 3rd. big mob spawns), and kill me. i think u have to be able to dispell desease to be able to this achievment. Perhaps nectroic plague player dmg should be squished?
    Killing the boss itself is no problem at all, if u dont summon a pet , no necrotric plague will spawn at all. Flameshock glyph outheals all dmg.

i didnt play it as rogue myself, but from hearsay leeching poison is very strong togehter with buffed dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Yes, the ghost phase does indeed do overproportional much damage.
    But this is only noticable on very undergeared alts, since even with 520 gear you will nuke him through the remorseless winter phases without even returning to his normal phase. So it was probably an oversight on Blizzards side that they should be made aware of.
    They don't need any further actions. In rougly 3 weeks, we are jumping around on draenor grab gear that is much more powerful than the low 520 gear of an alt today. After that and another 10 levels, even the most retarded monkey on earth can solo the LK.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    as a ele shaman very easy to kill. i tried the achievment with the 30 stacks of necrotic plague, but the plague would jump to me after it reached 30 (took some trys to figure out how many adds u need to get to 30, its kind of when the 3rd. big mob spawns), and kill me. i think u have to be able to dispell desease to be able to this achievment. Perhaps nectroic plague player dmg should be squished?
    Killing the boss itself is no problem at all, if u dont summon a pet , no necrotric plague will spawn at all. Flameshock glyph outheals all dmg.

i didnt play it as rogue myself, but from hearsay leeching poison is very strong togehter with buffed dmg.
    30 stacks of necrotic plague would kill anyone, even a fully +585 geared tank before. It isn't supposed to be squished so that everything is irrelevant, but so that it is as equal as possible to before.

But just make sure you're out of range of the adds when they die with necrotic plague. It has a relatively short bounce-range and will prefer NPC's over players, so all you have to do is be 20+ yards away and you can't get it, even if no other targets are available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Either way you spin it, if it only went down from 2.6K ticks to 2.4K ticks, then it's quite obviously an oversight in the squishing. Doesn't matter if some classes are easily able to do it still or not - if some aren't, it should be nerfed to account for that. I'd have imagined ticks of about 500 to match the previous dmg, tbh.
    Why? They said if you could solo it before, you should be able to now.. If you couldn't solo it before the squish, you have no reason to expect to be able to now.

That said, as a ret paladin in ~560 gear I had no issues with it what-so-ever, and had no chance before going solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Why? They said if you could solo it before, you should be able to now.. If you couldn't solo it before the squish, you have no reason to expect to be able to now.

That said, as a ret paladin in ~560 gear I had no issues with it what-so-ever, and had no chance before going solo.
    Because a mage can't solo it now unless they can nuke him before entering frostmourne, because of lack of selfheal :P? You couldn't nuke him down beforehand prepatch, so shouldn't expect to now.

Deleted
    2manned everything in no time. Only thing we 'wiped' on was 2nd boss, due to MC. I was Resto (I suck at dps) and my friend was Fury Warrior, I only healed when I got bored. It's easy as hell, feels easier as pre-6.0. Not sure when he got hotfixed, but we killed him on friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Because a mage can't solo it now unless they can nuke him before entering frostmourne, because of lack of selfheal :P? You couldn't nuke him down beforehand prepatch, so shouldn't expect to now.
    I don't expect to be able to, and I'm personally not able to, unless I get a friend or two. I just follow the tactics.

I wiped on the second elevator Boss and ragequitted, will look at LK25HC with my mage with Jugg trinket later today, can't wait to kill him^^

7+ Year Old Account
    I killed LK with my Main (Rogue) every week before the Patch - Since the prepatch I killed him on a lot of alts (everything solo, gear is between 550 and 560) WW Monk, 2x Shaman (Enhancer and Elemental) und DK without any problems. Even before the Patch i managed to nuke him down before he casts his Frostmourn crap.

hmm soloed him on my retri and on my lock that have around 550 ilvl both of em fairly easy so I dunno, maybe you need to become a better player?

Deleted
    I struggled with my 550 retri last night. I can't get past the valkyrs? Any tactic for that? They keep throwing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    I struggled with my 550 retri last night. I can't get past the valkyrs? Any tactic for that? They keep throwing me off.
    If you're tanking the boss, you shouldn't be able to be picked up. And if you are getting picked up... well sucks to be you, but that's a bug.

Deleted
    I was the only one in there! Must of been unlucky. Will try again tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Keep aggro on at least something. I think there's a around 60 second timer on it, if you haven't had aggro on something, you're legible to get picked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've managed to solo LK 25H on every class except a mage. Maybe they should give mages some leech when you have the Rune of Power talent and standing on top of it. Rogues and Warriors with their Leech talents makes it SO easy to solo just about any old content.

Deleted
    OT

Can you solo all bosses in ICC on 25 HC at the moment?

I did LK25 Heroic easier than ever on my combat rogue >.< it way easier now than it was pre-6.0.2, as long as you're hitting something, you can't die as a rogue :P you can stay in the middle even through phase transitions.
    Doing LK twice a week, druid which is 582 ilvl and rogue that is 562 ilvl and no problems.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    OT

Not sure about Gun ship, but I doubt it.

Marrowgar only if you're Goblin, Worgen or Pandaren (Or can kill him before Bonestorm)

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    OT

Yes. If you have trouble with Valithria because your spec has no heals, you can skip her. (The only thing I am not sure about is Gunship, but you absolutely can do it on 25 normal at least.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Not sure about Gun ship, but I doubt it.

Marrowgar only if you're Goblin, Worgen or Pandaren (Or can kill him before Bonestorm)
    Gunship is a joke. You charge up the canon to 99 and the moment the gunship is in range you just start damaging it. The result is that the moment the Gunship is in it's position you get dismounted and the gunship goes down. GG