[H.US-Thrall] <The Misfit Clan> WoD Mythic

The Misfit Clan is recruiting raiders for WoD mythic raiding!

Who we are:

We are a Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild on the server Thrall. We enjoy having a good time while DOWNING bosses. Many of us have been raiding for years.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for competent/experienced raiders for Warlords of Draenor Mythic raiding. Currently we could use a few more ranged DPS and a healer or 2. We would like our raiders to be active in other aspects of the guild and not just be alts you hop on to raid.

Where we raid:

Thrall-US Horde. Currently 5/14 Mythic in Siege of Orgrimmar.

When we raid:

Monday and Wednesday 8pm to 11pm EST. We are considering adding another day in there.. The days we are considering are Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday.

Why are we recruiting:

To be competitive in the Mythic raiding scene.

How to join:

The easiest way to get more information or to talk to a guild recruitment officer is to either contact the recruitment officer in game or go to misfitclan.com and apply! My BTAG is Lith#1337. I am on ALOT. So just go to the website and apply. Or if you'd like more information add me and ask away!
    Last edited by Lithwho; 2014-11-12 at 02:16 AM.

Still looking!!!

Still full on melee. Still could use a healer or two and some ranged. Highest priority healers looking for: Holy Pally. Absolutely full on Resto Sham. Open to any ranged except Hunters.
    Last edited by Lithwho; 2014-10-25 at 08:03 PM.

Still looking!!

Still looking!!

The Misfit Clan is still looking for people!

Still looking for peoples!

Could use a Elemental Shaman and Shadow Priest or two.. And could use a Resto Druid!!!!

Still looking for those ^^^

Could still use a Shadow Priest or two!!!

Looking for a variety of people as we have lost a few due to expac coming out!... Could use RANGED!!!

Still looking need ranged!!!!!!!!!!