Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So im no good with all this code stuff is there a guide on how to make it or is it a pack I can install manually?

Love it by the way il use both for arms and fury. Love addons like this easily monitor all the good stuff

Deleted
    Awesome work !
    Is it possible to scale down the whole group at once?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isigoing View Post
    Awesome work !
    Is it possible to scale down the whole group at once?
    Not that I found, but you can select all the auras that are of the same "type" (eg all the icons at once, then all the timer bars at once) and adjust all the things of that type. Tha's what I did, along with reversing the order the icons are and adjusting it around my UI. I may shrink the rage bar a bit more, but overall I really like them (granted it's pretty similar to what I made myself). Thanks for posting them!!

Before:
    http://puu.sh/coSOj/cc7b992700.jpg

After:
    http://puu.sh/coSwC/7f4d7c19d5.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Raer- View Post
    Not that I found, but you can select all the auras that are of the same "type" (eg all the icons at once, then all the timer bars at once) and adjust all the things of that type. Tha's what I did, along with reversing the order the icons are and adjusting it around my UI. I may shrink the rage bar a bit more, but overall I really like them (granted it's pretty similar to what I made myself). Thanks for posting them!!
    ok, thank you for the tip

Really great work. Saved me the trouble of doing a lot of work. Like someone above said, I find it's a bit big overall imo. But yeah, love the weak aura. Highly recommended.

great work man !

thx !

keep it going!

Hmm.. I play super zoomed out with a tiny scaled ui...

The icons are 45x45... what would be more acceptable? 40x40?

Im getting decompression error when i try to add the text.
    Your prot and arms are working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Efioanaes View Post
    Im getting decompression error when i try to add the text.
    Your prot and arms are working fine.
    Try copying the raw data from my github link. Ill update the code posted here when I'm home tonight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mack2887 View Post
    Hmm.. I play super zoomed out with a tiny scaled ui...

The icons are 45x45... what would be more acceptable? 40x40?
    I changed it to 30*30 for the icons above the ragebar, 35*35 for the rest and 250*15 for the ragebar.
    Now it fits perfectly for my ui.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isigoing View Post
    I changed it to 30*30 for the icons above the ragebar, 35*35 for the rest and 250*15 for the ragebar.
    Now it fits perfectly for my ui.
    Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. Along with making the ragebar much smaller too. Still a great set of auras tho.

Awesome! Been looking for something like this, I hope you keep it updated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    Awesome! Been looking for something like this, I hope you keep it updated!!!
    I plan too. Yes. 100 here I come!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. Along with making the ragebar much smaller too. Still a great set of auras tho.
    Hmm.. I wonder what UI scaling everyone uses. Go to system/advanced... the ui slider.. I play as small as it goes. Maybe thats why they arent so big on my screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Ive updated the first post to include the code and link to github for a scaled down version. Hope it helps!!

Deleted
    Ok. Ive updated the first post to include the code and link to github for a scaled down version. Hope it helps!!
    Thanks for the update. It fits way better now

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. I wonder what UI scaling everyone uses. Go to system/advanced... the ui slider.. I play as small as it goes. Maybe thats why they arent so big on my screen.[
    Only one tick up from the smallest possible, and moving it didn't change anything immediately noticeable on my UI.

http://puu.sh/crt76/5bde4b5575.jpg

I'm guessing it's because most of my other toons WA are usually set at 20x20 - 35x35. Some of them even go down to 10x10 or 5x5... but those are usually sound auras more than icons I want to see.

Only one tick up from the smallest possible, and moving it didn't change anything immediately noticeable on my UI.

http://puu.sh/crt76/5bde4b5575.jpg

I'm guessing it's because most of my other toons WA are usually set at 20x20 - 35x35. Some of them even go down to 10x10 or 5x5... but those are usually sound auras more than icons I want to see.
    wow thats low. I updated my disc priest auras, and made everything like 35 and 30, and its soooo tiny! I must have bad eyes!! lol. I also play on a 50inch LG smart TV. Could be a factor? IDK.

Also I updated the first post with a scaled down version. I wonder If I scaled it down enough or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    wow thats low. I updated my disc priest auras, and made everything like 35 and 30, and its soooo tiny! I must have bad eyes!! lol. I also play on a 50inch LG smart TV. Could be a factor? IDK.

Also I updated the first post with a scaled down version. I wonder If I scaled it down enough or not?

It should be fine, I'd think. People should be able to edit it to suit their own needs. I wouldn't worry about adjusting things that each individual will say is better.

Yeah a 50 inch TV is about double my monitors, at least one of them, so that's probably why it seems so huge.

It should be fine, I'd think. People should be able to edit it to suit their own needs. I wouldn't worry about adjusting things that each individual will say is better.

Yeah a 50 inch TV is about double my monitors, at least one of them, so that's probably why it seems so huge.
    So much this, do not change your stuff for other people. If they want it smaller they can shrink it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    So much this, do not change your stuff for other people. If they want it smaller they can shrink it themselves.
    Yeah I spent over an hour trying to find the simplest way to shrink everything and realign.

The easiest way I found was move all the non-icons out of thy group, size the icons as a group, realign those icons, put the other auras back in, resize them and align them all back up. Was time I could have used on other projects.

Although I am quite happy with the new layout on the arms/fury because I did change it some.

Deleted
    Hey thanks for this! Very useful! I've been using TMW for my warrior but this is just better. Great work, and I hope you keep it up to date!