Cross spec talents.

Hello, i dunno if this been asked before but why DK is the only class in the game which has 3 specs with the EXACT talent tree?
    Every class i have got different talent tree while respecing, Not for DKs...

There are so many options and ideas for each class and some skills for good reason got talents that pretty much not useful for the spec.
    Example, 1st tier Plaguebearer. Why UH and Blood need this? Or the rune regen talents, could be nice if Blizzard increase Lv.60 talents proc rate for tanks so it will be MUCH smoother with less downtime or reduce runic cost for Conversion or even make that healing add blood shield absorbs.
    The point is there are SO much options for unique talents but without QQ much i'd say Blizzard was a lil bit lazy :P
    Who knows(i don't xD) maybe Blizzard knows this and still working on it..

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Hello, i dunno if this been asked before but why DK is the only class in the game which has 3 specs with the EXACT talent tree?
    Every class i have got different talent tree while respecing, Not for DKs...

There are so many options and ideas for each class and some skills for good reason got talents that pretty much not useful for the spec.
    Example, 1st tier Plaguebearer. Why UH and Blood need this? Or the rune regen talents, could be nice if Blizzard increase Lv.60 talents proc rate for tanks so it will be MUCH smoother with less downtime or reduce runic cost for Conversion or even make that healing add blood shield absorbs.
    The point is there are SO much options for unique talents but without QQ much i'd say Blizzard was a lil bit lazy :P
    Who knows(i don't xD) maybe Blizzard knows this and still working on it..

Because we are the hero World of Warcraft deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Because we can take it. Because we are not a hero. We are a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Death Knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the problems Death Knights have, I would say that this is one of the least important.

Rogues have the same talents no matter their spec, they gave some crap excuse about it and that was it.

The only talent that requires special treatment is NP, if they gave Frost/Blood 1 version and Unholy another AP coefficients wise then it could be a dps boost similar to the others while not being insanely OP for Festerblight