Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Has anyone had a cloak item drop since 6.0?

Nobody in any of the groups I've been in has had a Secrets of the Empire drop since 6.0 hit. Has anyone else had one drop?
    Trying to work out if we're unlucky or they're not dropping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittenwolf View Post
    Nobody in any of the groups I've been in has had a Secrets of the Empire drop since 6.0 hit. Has anyone else had one drop?
    the quest chain was being removed either with this patch or for the WoD launch

since I've seen no news on the cloak items I'd assume it goes at WoD and you've just been unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    the quest chain was being removed either with this patch or for the WoD launch

since I've seen no news on the cloak items I'd assume it goes at WoD and you've just been unlucky
    Being able to start the quest if you're not on it yet was removed with 6.0, but the rest of the chain should be there until WoD

I thought i was just unlucky but no I have seen no items from the secret quest

Guildie finished his runestones quest tonight in our mythic soo run so ya you can get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 runestones on an alt doing norm difficulty earlier.
    Last edited by suttie; 2014-10-15 at 02:09 PM.

Yes, I needed one more runestone and got it from the first boss I did in Pinnacle wing. Then I got the heart from Lei Shen.

That said -- there is no buff anymore so drop rates will be lower than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few people in the heroic SoO run I joined had Runestones dropping

My alt hunter has had 7 from 12 bosses in raid finder today.

Just need the last 1 from 2 more bosses available. Hope my luck holds just a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    My alt hunter has had 7 from 12 bosses in raid finder today.

Just need the last 1 from 2 more bosses available. Hope my luck holds just a bit longer.
    I've been camping this thread waiting for someone to say they received the drops in Raid Finder. Thank you very much.

I'm currently at 17/20 Secrets (got all 17 of those last week with the buff,) so I'm hoping to get the final 3 within the first two wings of ToT this week. Hopefully RNGesus will be with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
    I've been camping this thread waiting for someone to say they received the drops in Raid Finder. Thank you very much.

I'm currently at 17/20 Secrets (got all 17 of those last week with the buff,) so I'm hoping to get the final 3 within the first two wings of ToT this week. Hopefully RNGesus will be with me.
    Did you get the guaranteed ones off Lei Shen and Sha of Pride? Maybe that's just the runestones.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I got my last 3 titan runestones in LFR last night and got the cloak for my hunter so yeah, those are dropping. I am starting fresh on Secrets for my Warrior tonight so I am hoping for some good RNG to try and get it before the expansion drops. Of course it will only take one bad week to make it impossible to finish.

I finished runestones last night. Had better luck without the black prince buff than with it.

I've been reading there is an issue looting the heart if you got a runestone off Lei Shen this week. (Were able to loot both pre 6.0 - subsequent run). May be stuck until next week b/c of that.

I've seen people loot Lei Shen's heart but wasn't paying attention to any secrets/runestones drops.

Sol far only people have said they have gotten runestones to drop not secrets.

Deleted
    i've seen people get sigils, secrets, and runestones, i myself got 3 titan runestones off immerseus>protectors>noru, then left the raid to finish my quest line off, now sitting on my lovely legendary cape.

From my 2 Tot bosses yesterday I got 1 secret on my paladin alt (council & tortos).

If anything you get too many legendary quest items, I got Runestones from P1/2 SoO LFR and in heroic (probably a bug?), can't really complain, saved me the trouble of having to kill Ra-Den for my last Runestone for Legendary cloak.

Deleted
    I have done 3 parts of ToT now and only recieved 2 Secrets of the empire. I guess i'm quite unlucky hehe. A shame they removed the buff to increase drop rate, seeing this is the last chance to get the cloak i really think it should have stayed till the next expansion.

Deleted
    On my alt account, after the buff went away I finished 2 cloaks, was missing 6 and 4 runestones and didn't even have to do all bosses. While on 2 other characters I got 6 and 8 runestones. So the runestones drop change has got a big buff. While on my first try to get secrets from 6 bosses resulted to 0 (no 100% drop change kills yet). So either bad luck or something fishy is going on... reading "bug" post on the official wow forums. +needing more secrets than runes makes this even worse for those who were at the valor part before the buff went away.
    Last edited by mmoc198caea9b6; 2014-10-18 at 08:46 PM.