Deleted

Is the DP change the answer to spriests losing off healing power?(self-wise)

A spriest literally has less than half the off healing power of a disc if you compare regular heals.

However it seems that dp has insane damage now and you get 100% leech off of it.

With COP it's a 600% SP self heal every 18 seconds(minus haste) plus shadowform bonus. seems rather significant to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    A spriest literally has less than half the off healing power of a disc if you compare regular heals.

However it seems that dp has insane damage now and you get 100% leech off of it.

With COP it's a 600% SP self heal every 18 seconds(minus haste) plus shadowform bonus. seems rather significant to me.
    DPS is the answer to spriests losing their healing power. Blizzard has directly said this.

Self healing doesn't seem to be as big of a concern as raid healing.
    We were previously capable of upwards of 200khps on a fight like Malkorok in shadow. 150k on Thok.

Deleted
    DP NOW heals you for roughly 30% of your total health, which is more than Renew + FH + PoM + PW:S + DP all together in MoP, or more then 5x Flash heal in MoP ...

Deleted
    Abusing the mind harvest glyph in bg's is fantastic though, save your SI procs and 3 orbs until you start to get trained, pop DP and get healed up, target someone else and pop SI proc, return to previous target who is training you and pop DP again, rinse and repeat. you can really turn the fight in your favour. I'm really enjoying 2v1's and 3v1's with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittil View Post
    Abusing the mind harvest glyph in bg's is fantastic though, save your SI procs and 3 orbs until you start to get trained, pop DP and get healed up, target someone else and pop SI proc, return to previous target who is training you and pop DP again, rinse and repeat. you can really turn the fight in your favour. I'm really enjoying 2v1's and 3v1's with this.
    To be fair, if you're alive long enough to do that in a 2v1 or 3v1, they're horribly screwing up cc. Almost every class in the game is capable of a 100-0 burst in under 4 seconds right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    To be fair, if you're alive long enough to do that in a 2v1 or 3v1, they're horribly screwing up cc. Almost every class in the game is capable of a 100-0 burst in under 4 seconds right now.
    They were just randoms in bg's so its safe to assume they had no voice comm or anything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skittil View Post
    They were just randoms in bg's so its safe to assume they had no voice comm or anything :P
    Or no interrupts, stuns, silences or CC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    DPS is the answer to spriests losing their healing power. Blizzard has directly said this.
    But have they delivered? I've heard a resounding "no" so far, but I haven't seen any evidence in either direction to make a personal decision.