Thread: Exorcism

Exorcism

I was on the boss dummies in Org and my exorcism was missing 95.6% of the time. Are the dummies tuned incorrectly or is there a problem with exorcism?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I was on the boss dummies in Org and my exorcism was missing 95.6% of the time. Are the dummies tuned incorrectly or is there a problem with exorcism?
    The Boss dummies are for level 100 now right? You'll miss a lot in that case. You'll need to find the level 90 dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    You're probably hitting a raid boss dummy, which is tuned for level 100. Were your other abilities missing too? You should use the ones in Shrines of Two Moons.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    You're probably hitting a raid boss dummy, which is tuned for level 100. Were your other abilities missing too? You should use the ones in Shrines of Two Moons.
    I figured this was the case, since a problem like that would be noticed. Thanks for the quick replies.