Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Headless Horseman Support Group

Share your pain my brethren....

4 years, 221 tracked kills so far, no mount. I am hoping this is the year it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine tonight and the pony from Kara 10 days ago. Also this is the third time EVER I have seen the HH mount drop.
    Of course people could have won it in their goody bag and not used it until they left the instance, but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my 5th year and if I don't see this mount drop again this year I will cry. Again.

Don't lose hope, you'll get it some time! Hell, be careful what you wish for, I got it twice in one day on the same character before it got account bound...

This is my 6th year. I've had a varying amount of characters to run through it each year, but this year I've made it to 10. Been farming every day to the best of my ability. Nothing yet.

And two days ago, one of my guildies, who only came back with the patch after having been gone for a year and takes similar-sized breaks when nothing interesting happens in the game, got the bloody thing. "Miffed" does not describe my state of moind.

Ill kill it 314 times total this year, been farming last years too but the more chars you do it on the worse it feels if you don't get it >_>

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I bloody well got it half an hour after coming here.

I hear you guys. I killed the HH almost every day since the event first came out. I was starting to give up hope, but I finally got it last year.

So don't give up! There is hope! Good luck everyone.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

52 kills this year so far, nothing. <.<

Got the helm twice, both on characters that can't equip it. All my characters have the broom. :P
    Last edited by leothar; 2014-10-21 at 04:03 AM.

I got it year before last, which I think was my fourth year running it on all my toons.

I've been playing since the end of BC and yeah i've taken a few breaks of the years, but today around 9 am I got that SOB!!! I am pretty stoked still lol. Congrats to anyone else who gets it this year!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlucky guys =( It does take time to get, some runs i've spent doing and never had any luck... i was fortunate to get HH in 2010
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vement#81:a980
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been doing it on 8 characters since it started this year and nothing yet but I'm hoping for something. That gives me about 112 attempts, and hopefully I'll get my other 3 characters to 90 soon so I can add them to that daily count. If not, I'll probably just go farm Karazhan or something.

Deleted
    I need some support here also, farming each year since TBC. Doing this on 14 characters per day this year and no sign of it yet Even with the buffed drop rate if this doesn't drop I'll go insane

Quote Originally Posted by Daemie View Post
    Even with the buffed drop rate...
    Buffed drop rate? I hadn't heard anything about that...where did you hear that the drop rate was buffed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone in my group just got one before the servers went down. Now I'm sad.

Not only don't I have the mount, none of my three undergeared plate alts got a 540 helm - it dropped only once in what now is 32 tries and for the warlock. QQ...

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Despite listening to guildies complain about getting their second and third one, I'm still waiting. Also, my poor plate wearers are looking enviously at my Dr00d who keeps getting the helm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    Buffed drop rate? I hadn't heard anything about that...where did you hear that the drop rate was buffed?
    I meant from TBC times, there was a buff in it's droprate around Wotlk as far as I remember. That year peoples looting of this mount sky rocketed.

10+ Year Old Account
    12 characters on 90, that's 180 tries this year... I really hope i get it t.t