Returning Player looking for solid Mythic raid guild, M/T/W

About myself, I am a 31 yr old army Vet who did nearly 26 months in Iraq in a Medevac unit. I have been playing pretty steadily since Jan 05 with a few breaks here and there. I do have all classes except Rogue (87) and Mage(82) at 90 so I have a decent understanding of most classes and spec's. I am open to playing any character. I have no set toon for WoD.

I do research the class I am playing to be ready for all possibilities and outcomes. I have played most spec's on my toons so I am pretty much familiar with them. I always come with my own consumables and gold for repairs, enchants, gems etc...

Raid Experience:
    Vanilla wasn't much as I was deployed during MC days.
    BC: Came back and everyone was fully clearing BT and bored with it. I did progress with my guild through BT and killed Illidan pre-WoTLK expansion.
    WoTLK: Deployed again during Ulduar Progressions. so nothing much to really note.
    Cata: Guild was either first or 2nd on server for all kills and had server first Heroic Madness at 10% nerf.. iirc
    MoP: Missed pretty much everything prior to SoO due to work. in SoO I got to 9/13 Heroic before stopping raiding due to working 2 jobs.

What I am looking for:
    A good stable guild with steady progression. The days I can raid are Mon, Tues, Wed, from 7pm-11pm Eastern or 11am to 2pm eastern, as they are the days I work only 1 job. Due to my jobs, this is pretty much non negotiable.

My setup:
    i5 4690k OC'd to 4.6Ghz with Water Cooling
    MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard
    headphones with Mumble/Vent
    8gb 1866 Mushkin Ram
    Nvidia GTX 760
    SSD boot drive
    2x 1tb HDD Raid 0
    60Mbps cable connection

Please leave some contact info on your guild below and I will get in touch. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Still searching for that new home. Is your guild in need of an experienced Tank.. Dps.. Healer?? I can do all roles with pretty much any class. Leave some contact info for your guild and I will get in touch. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Still searching for a new home. Leave your contact info so I can get in touch!
    Last edited by skiiwee29; 2014-10-21 at 09:18 AM.

Integrity is a social guild with 2 raid teams a during the week team that raid Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday 7 -10 pm cst went 7 of 14 heroic this tier and is the team I am recruiting for. We have gotten better every tier and plan on continuing that trend in Warlords with pushing into mythic. This is why we are looking to recruit since our ten man team needs to expand to 20. We have a great 10 man core where people work together and help each other get better. We are progression minded but do not forget to have fun after all this is a game though we like to kill bosses in a timely manner we do not sacrifice fun. We have a second raid team that runs on Friday and Saturday they went 9 of 14 heroic this tier.
    We supply food/flasks and potions though we do expect all our raiders to have some of each so that if something happens and you miss a cart or mail screw up or whatever the case we do not have to hold up the raid for you .We also do not like wasting carts for one person.In warlords we will use feasts but expect everyone to carry their own food for one offs and such. We also expect raiders to be ready to go at 6:50 that is when invites go out so that by 7 we are clearing trash. We try to be efficient with our time we do not want to waste anyone's time. You have chosen to spend time with us raiding we should value that and spend it killing bosses not standing around waiting. We also expect that you will have watched fights before hand and have a general idea of what is going to happen during the fight.

If you are looking for an active/stable guild to raid with but also want to have fun outside of raid times we are your place to call home. Please apply at http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ we also have fight video's posted on our website. I look forward to hearing from you .
    Terror#1595 is my btag if want to hit me up in game
    AzerothIntegrity@gmail.com if want to chat via email

Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
    Raid Team 2 raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.

Still looking for a new home. If your interested in me, please leave your details so i can get in touch.

Remember, I am not stuck with just Horde or Alliance, and that I have the flexibility to play almost any class/spec needed for your team!