Deleted

PvP power and crane stance (mistweaver)

It seems that pvp power ONLY increases healing for mw monks, ALSO in crane stance. Which in fact means that crane stance get nothing from pvp power at all...... Since our healing is % of our damage.

This cant be intended ??? Ofc if wod Does not have pvp power Then ignore This post

Quote Originally Posted by Xlausen View Post
    Which in fact means that crane stance get nothing from pvp power at all...... Since our healing is % of our damage.
    Huh? Why wouldn't your crane heals benefit from pvp power? You don't need increased damage from pvp power to increase the heal...the heal event is separate and can be increased individually.

Deleted
    Eminence heal a % og damage, no other modifier. So no damage boost equels no healing boost

Quote Originally Posted by Xlausen View Post
    Eminence heal a % og damage, no other modifier. So no damage boost equels no healing boost
    Infective was correct PVP power when it was around did increase the healing portion of Fistweaving even though it did not increase the damage
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Infective was correct PVP power when it was around did increase the healing portion of Fistweaving even though it did not increase the damage
    PvP power STILL works, even though it does not show up on Character screen (i heal alot more, with my pvp weapon, than me PvE weapon) But Eminence Heal EXACTLY 50% of my damage done (and my damage, does NOT go up with PvP weapon)

Best regards