Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Guild Wars 2 is 75% off. That is $10 for a very nice MMO with no subscription. The sale is short, only January 24-25.
    Debating if I want to get it for $10. I doubt I'd play it much and my roomate has it and he hasn't touched it since second week of launch and when I saw him play it, it just seemed meh. For $10 though I could get it and try it for myself. Decisions, decisions, decisions. If it was $5 I'd probably bite, but $10 is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I haven't played GW2, so I'm not sure where it's available, but speaking as someone from US, GW2 isn't on Steam. I assume it's free of DRM in that regard (meaning, no Steam, Origin, etc).
    Well FFXIV doesn't have any DRM (aside from what they might have) and it's on Steam. So I wouldn't doubt if GW2 goes on Steam at some point to promote itself with Steam's free advertising. By using the random Steam suggestions and just seeing it on there intrigues people and they might buy them. Not to mention they could show up in Weekend / Sales Events.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Debating if I want to get it for $10. I doubt I'd play it much and my roomate has it and he hasn't touched it since second week of launch and when I saw him play it, it just seemed meh. For $10 though I could get it and try it for myself. Decisions, decisions, decisions. If it was $5 I'd probably bite, but $10 is questionable.
    Funny how that $5 makes such a difference, eh?

Well FFXIV doesn't have any DRM (aside from what they might have) and it's on Steam. So I wouldn't doubt if GW2 goes on Steam at some point to promote itself with Steam's free advertising. By using the random Steam suggestions and just seeing it on there intrigues people and they might buy them. Not to mention they could show up in Weekend / Sales Events.
    Yeah, I think it'd help GW2, but you never know.

Deleted
    Clubsoda: Why the hell did you necro this thread?

Lucetia: Eh? He didn't necro the thread. There was only 8 days prior to last post. That and I usually don't go through and lock the threads till a month later (providing no activity) until the next sale.

Mod Error Note; To eliminate some confusion since I was apparently a baddie and hit edit instead of reply with quote I marked off the text that was mine versus his. -Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-01-27 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I would definitely say to get it. Its buy now and play for ever. They have given refunds to people in the past so it's pretty much a risk free purchase.

At $10 I just bought a copy for my wife. Just need to convince her to play now

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say get it too, even though its the most dissapointing game in my gaming history, but then thats because of all the hype they produced, BUT it is solid enough to get $10 worth of enjoyment out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Why the hell did you necro this thread?

Eh? He didn't necro the thread. There was only 8 days prior to last post. That and I usually don't go through and lock the threads till a month later (providing no activity) until the next sale.
    are you arguing with yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Ha it looked like it, but a mod edited it without changing the done.

?Done...colour.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2015-01-27 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Ha it looked like it, but a mod edited it without changing the done.
    Sometimes you mean to hit "reply with quote" but accidentally hit edit.

I've totally never done that before. Like, totally >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Yeah, I went to respond and apparently hit the edit button ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Sometimes you mean to hit "reply with quote" but accidentally hit edit.

I've totally never done that before. Like, totally >.>
    With great power comes great responsibility.

Just figured you were trying to make that person look schizophrenic
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

75% sale on Portal 1 and 2. Must have for those who havn't played it yet.

Deleted
    and also TWD franchise too!"

Alright, since the Steam Sale ended about a month ago I am going to go ahead and lock this one so that it doesn't confuse people or anything.

If you notice any sales that are decent/really good then please feel free to post them here in the Bundle thread. Even though it's mainly bundles, we'll be glad to take any exceptional sales that you guys have been finding.

Here's a link to the thread so it's easier to find:
    Bundle/Sales Thread

- Lucetia