X vs Y? (Ranged Weapon Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo)

I have the Mythic bow from Gala and the Crossbow(also Mythic). I remember reading pre patch the Xbow was better because of the low end damage, or maybe that it was about even with the other weapons in SoO. Save maybe Paragons and the Gun.

I just came back from a 5.5 year haitus from WoW and need some assistance. I'm sure this threads popped up a few times but I can't seem to find exactly what I want. Any help would be great. If you feel morally obligated to help me, even better.
    Last edited by Kathese; 2014-10-21 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    The Hunter FAQ has all the answers you need.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-WoD-Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    The Hunter FAQ has all the answers you need.
    I mean, I already knew the Klaxxi bow and Gun from Malk were listed, so it doesn't specifically answer my question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh unless you're an ultra dedicated mythic raider I personally wouldn't worry about low/high end damage and whatnot. Go for whatever with the higher weapon dps.

Personally I believe the secondary stats associated with the weapons will matter more than weapon damage, assuming the ranged weps are of EQUAL ilvl. Are you BM? I likely can't decide between two of those. Are you MM/SV? Definitely go for the Death Lotus Xbow

Besides, those weapons will become obsolete in at least 3 weeks.
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2014-10-22 at 04:24 AM.