10+ Year Old Account

Would you believe

This is Renee Zellweger

I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

What an ugly name for a man.

Oh no a female celebrity is aging like a normal human being and happens to be in poor lighting, what ever shall we do? The world as we know it has come to an end!
    Edit: and she hasn't been photo shopped to hell and back! Woe is me!

/sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

they need to make another me, myself and irene
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

10+ Year Old Account
    wow tough crowd, anyway thought it was kinda funny she aged so much being out of the limelight if only she stayed in the spotlight, shes not bad for a fatty
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    shes not bad for a fatty
    You consider her fat?

What am i supposed to be looking at here? Btw she isnt aging very well, my mom is a few months older than her and looks better.

Deleted
    And here i was thinking celebrities stayed immortal by sucking the blood of Gen-OT virgins.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    And here i was thinking celebrities stayed immortal by sucking the blood of Gen-OT virgins.
    Gotta control the wizard population. Wouldn't want death eaters to kill all the muggles.

Deleted
    I liked her in White Oleander...