Tips on Mimiron 25 HM?

I'm a 540 WW monk, I cannot do this encounter due to next to none long range abilities to hit the head.

It took me 8 minutes using lightning, the only ranged thing I have, to kill the head in phase 3.... NEVER MIND phase 4 which just wrecks me.

Any tips on how to do this?

I think there is an item that drops on one of the previous bodies, that you can use to bring the head down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Open View Post
    I think there is an item that drops on one of the previous bodies, that you can use to bring the head down.
    If you kill the big scrap bots they will drop an item that allows you to stun the head so it takes 50% more damage and gets it to the ground.

However last phase when you fight all 3 parts you cant do that (obviously)

Can't drop the head in the last phase, so it's a pain for melee classes.

Ok phase 3 was solved, how the hell is this posssible in the last phase for someone with next to none long range?

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Ok phase 3 was solved, how the hell is this posssible in the last phase for someone with next to none long range?
    Encounters are not designed with people trying to solo them in mind...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    to add, not every class has the right abilities to solo every boss either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    Just Dk's right?

Divine storm hits it, so I believe RJW/SPC should as well. The only thing that can really kill you is the missiles as well, so watch for them.

Is that missile still basically a one shot if you get hit by it? When I did it it was, so if it is-

Lower the HP of the bottom two, touch of Karma the head and pop a CD, get hit by the missile, and hope that's enough to kill the head? Otherwise, yawn and spam AoE with Jade Lightning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Missile is meant to kill, don't stand in the giant red circle, that's being bad.

If you have it, the legendary cloak hits the head too.

As said, for phase 3, loot the assault bots and drop the magnetic coil UNDER the head, it will pull him down, allowing you to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Learn how to do the encounter w/o stomping it with 10 people within 10seconds and read a guide about your class. Aka use Jade Lightning.

The missle did 5Million Damage Presquish, I dont think you'll survive it now.
    Do you pay attention to what i wrote??
    jade lighting does SHIT DMG, it took 8 min of constant jade light to kill the head in phase 3... ISNT DOABLE in phase 4!! Because of all the shit thats hitting me, i cant keep my health up, boss enrages + self destruct = more dmg than i can handle DUE TO THE FACT JADE LIGHTNING IS GARBAGE

7+ Year Old Account
    Give up and bring others @_@
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a 540 WW monk, I cannot do this encounter due to next to none long range abilities to hit the head.

It took me 8 minutes using lightning, the only ranged thing I have, to kill the head in phase 3.... NEVER MIND phase 4 which just wrecks me.

Any tips on how to do this?
    Phase 3: Assault bots drop a Magnetic Core, that force the head to meelee range.
    Phase 4: Back in WotLK, you could use Baby Spice to make bottom and middle part smaller, in order to have the head in melee range.. Don't know if it still works, though..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My bladestorm was hitting the head, so your spinning crane kick should?

10+ Year Old Account
    Use Earth, Wind and Fire and the top head and middle body and focus on bottom. Use RJW as much as you can and burn as fast as you can. Don't use lightning ever. Waste of time. For p3, just kill the bot and you are good.

Source: I solo uld 25 every week even before squish.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2014-10-22 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Learn how to do the encounter w/o stomping it with 10 people within 10seconds and read a guide about your class. Aka use Jade Lightning.

The missle did 5Million Damage Presquish, I dont think you'll survive it now.
    It did like 100k to me I think when I was in there, enough to kill me because I didn't see it coming.

jade lighting does SHIT DMG, it took 8 min of constant jade light to kill the head in phase 3... ISNT DOABLE in phase 4!! Because of all the shit thats hitting me, i cant keep my health up, boss enrages + self destruct = more dmg than i can handle DUE TO THE FACT JADE LIGHTNING IS GARBAGE
    Sounds like a case of being bad. I was able to take out Mimi 25 last week no problem (aside from a few deaths because I am bad as well RE: rockets). Get bottom and middle to 5-8%, then focus on the head with lightning. Not once saw an enrage.

Or use SEF, as mentioned above.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Try listening to the advice you're getting instead of getting all prissy about it - if you do P3 properly you'll have 7mins more on the enrage timer, which is more than enough to kill a half hp head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh also, I noticed on phase 3 (head only phase) that if I stood directly under it, my rogue could auto attack the head. I got out of range errors on special attacks, but auto attacks worked.