Angry Decent Computer running real low FPS in WoW

I'm not sure how decent you may think my rig is but I've experienced higher frames in more demanding games, I know the WoW engine is real old but I have friends on laptops running more frames and being laughed at isn't fun when you've built your computer to run games like these easily!?.. my specs;

- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990fxa-UD5
    - Graphics Card: AMD MSI R9 280x 3Gb Gamer
    - Processor: AMD FX-8320 ~ 4.5Ghz Overclock
    - Powersupply: Thermaltake 675w Modular 80 PLUS
    - Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 + Acrylic Side Window
    - RAM: Corsair 8gb CML8GX3M2A1600C9W 9-9-9-24
    - HDD: Intel 520 120gb SDD + 1TB Hitachi Drive + 500GB WD Blue Drive

I've updated my motherboard chipset, bios.
    I've updated my gpu drivers and bios.
    I've reinstalled WoW completely.
    I've ran without addons.

I'm just curious if there is any sort of fix, I remember having a piece of pewp computer running around the same frames on WoW back in the day.
    I really shouldn't have an issue running this game, but even in low pop I'm experiencing low fps around 20-30fps and around 40fps inside buildings, they don't really drop below 30fps in raids which is kinda strange.

Any help is appreciated!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, there is no fix, your system should be performing a whole lot better than 20-30, except in raids, in raids I turn mine down to high. There is a new second tab in settings for you to set your raid/BG graphics so when you enter, it switches to those settings.

Back OT
    My sons system is really close to yours, except he has a Asus M5A97 R2.0 Board and a GTX 760, his in open world on Ultra with Shadows and Liquid detail on Good, ground clutter on high he gets around 80-110, thats questing and 5 mans, in raids he drops his to High, with ground clutter, shadows and particle dens to low and he gets 35-40 avg.

I do know he does not use the AMD Sata driver, he uses the default one in windows, I can't remember why but it had a issue before with the AMD one.